News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuesday

QuoteMy 2nd facorite Discordian EVAR, Auqoq/PU

I... I can't believe this.  I... I can't believe this.  Is this happening?  Is this really happening?!  I'm in shock.

FW... You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Discordians, not join them...Bring balance to the Truth, not leave it in darkness!

I feel like there are a thousand knives in my back...

I feel like there are a thousand molten needles in my eyes...

I feel like my "beloved" has just driven a rail spike through my skull...

And all for what?

Why?

Why would he do this to me?!  To us?! To TCC?! I just don't understand.  I... I can't understand right now.

I'm on my knees.  I'm on my knees crying with my face in my hands.  I can't take it.

Is this what you wanted from us, FW? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?!

Someone... Please put me out of my misery.  Please.  I can't take this.   Oh God...  There's a panther of deceit mauling my heart right now!

I wanted to use that last line in my signature, actually.
Someone... Please put me out of my misery.  Please.  I can't take this.   Oh God...  There's a panther of deceit mauling my heart right now!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Tuesday

Jasper

Tuesday

Sir Squid Diddimus

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

No u

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on August 03, 2010, 06:33:53 AM
not a best post  :|

(imo)

Okay...

Please to be pointing out which post of the day is better than the one I posted...

...or is the space/time continuum different here and a day is NOT defined as a 24 hour period...

...because I see no other best posts for 8/2...

Or perhaps I just missed the point of the thread.  Is there a nomination thread attached that I missed?
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Cainad (dec.)

It's for posts that are one-of-a-kind, side-splittingly funny or extremely insightful.

And it doesn't actually receive entries every day, not always. We can go weeks at a time without a PotD, if no one's being particularly clever.

In short, like many things on PD, there's no official rule governing it. There's a "Quotes of the Moment" thread which is more appropriate for frequent "hey this person said this thing and you might find it interesting" postings.

BTW, I'm not passing judgment on what's already been posted above, ITT. Just trying to clarify.

No u

WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Triple Zero

Quote from: FireWillow on August 03, 2010, 02:46:50 PM
Okay...

Please to be pointing out which post of the day is better than the one I posted...

my pun about alts was like the best post of the week, possibly. but it's bad form to nominate oneself.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

No u

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 03, 2010, 03:44:29 PM
Quote from: FireWillow on August 03, 2010, 02:46:50 PM
Okay...

my pun about alts was like the best post of the week, possibly. but it's bad form to nominate oneself.

I think you might have done just that.  :lol:
WARNING!!

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Quote from: Tuesday on August 03, 2010, 06:32:00 AM

I... I can't believe this.  I... I can't believe this.  Is this happening?  Is this really happening?!  I'm in shock.

FW... You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Discordians, not join them...Bring balance to the Truth, not leave it in darkness!

And all for what?

Why?

Why would he do this to me?!  To us?! To TCC?! I just don't understand.  I... I can't understand right now.

I'm on my knees.  I'm on my knees crying with my face in my hands.  I can't take it.

*blinks*

Why on earth would you want heartbreak over Firewillow telling TCC to fuck the hell off in your sig?

Tuesday

Quote from: Cheese Hawk Fronkensteen on August 03, 2010, 11:30:23 PM

And all for what?

Why?

*blinks*

Why on earth would you want heartbreak over Firewillow telling TCC to fuck the hell off in your sig?

"There's a panther of deceit mauling my heart right now!"

That imagery is fantastic.

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Quote from: Tuesday on August 04, 2010, 12:29:45 AM
Quote from: Cheese Hawk Fronkensteen on August 03, 2010, 11:30:23 PM

And all for what?

Why?

*blinks*

"There's a panther of deceit mauling my heart right now!"

That imagery is fantastic.