News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Motherhood

Started by LHX, June 24, 2007, 05:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Payne on June 25, 2007, 04:19:27 PM
I have a story about this, which I'm not entirely sure is relevent to the rest of the thread.

My ex became pregnant after she stopped taking the contraceptive pill (without telling me). Don't get me wrong, I was quite willing to use condoms, but she had told me that just using the pill would be O.K.

She concealed the pregnancy, and I didn't know anything about it until about 4 hours or so after she had the baby. (this is a long story, and it sounds like I'm being an emo fuck when i tell it, so i'll refrain from doing so at this point.)

After the baby was born, I did all that is expected of a new father, getting a new and better job, living a cleaner lifestyle etc.

I planned on getting a home together with us all, and was all set up for it, having bought new furniture, kitchen appliances and all the rest, out of my own pocket, for the most part.

Then she dumped me, took all the stuff and moved to a place on her own, without letting me know where she and my daughter were.

Motherhood obviously suits her well, so well that she doesn't even want/need a father around.

Please forgive any emo vibes around this post, they are entirely un-intentional.

Um.

How to say this.

She went through an entire pregnancy, and you didn't notice?

Payne

Quote from: LMNO on June 25, 2007, 04:25:36 PM
Um.

How to say this.

She went through an entire pregnancy, and you didn't notice?

No, she went through an entire pregnancy and NOBODY noticed.

She didn't have the "great with child" look, though she did appear to be putting on weight.  She was always emotionally unstable and she alwayshad weird eating habits.

I know, it sounds like something from a soap opera, but that's the way it happened dude.

B_M_W

Quote from: LHX on June 25, 2007, 05:51:49 AM

men are becoming women
women are becoming men

There is a problem with this?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Thurnez Isa

Then she dumped me, took all the stuff and moved to a place on her own, without letting me know where she and my daughter were.

court
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on June 25, 2007, 06:37:16 PM

men are becoming women
women are becoming men

IT DENFIES CONVENTION
/
/
:mullet:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

B_M_W

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 25, 2007, 06:39:06 PM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on June 25, 2007, 06:37:16 PM

men are becoming women
women are becoming men

IT DENFIES CONVENTION
/
/

We are all (pseudo)discordians here.

So, again, there is a problem with this?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

Thurnez Isa

Dante

B_M_W

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 25, 2007, 06:44:24 PM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on June 25, 2007, 06:41:37 PM

We are all (pseudo)discordians here.

thats sort of my point

That still doesn't answer my question of why any of this is a problem.

Thurnez Isa

that probably cause your question has no answer
each person has differnt goals, lack of, or aspirations when it comes to parenthood, therefore, at least in my mind, coming up with any sort of convention or norm is futile, just as questions of right or wrong

Dante

Payne

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 25, 2007, 06:37:31 PM

court

Meh, It's a past tense thing. I don't actually give a fuck either way.

Thurnez Isa

men are becoming women
women are becoming men

IF MEN ARE WOMEN
AND WOMEN ARE MEN

HOW WILL KNOW WHOS HTE GHEY?
/
/
/

Dante

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 25, 2007, 06:55:41 PM

men are becoming women
women are becoming men

IF MEN ARE WOMEN
AND WOMEN ARE MEN

HOW WILL KNOW WHOS HTE GHEY?
/
/
/

look for the freddy mercury stash

LMNO

I'm not sure I find the concept of a woman with a Freddy Mercury 'stache to be aesthetically pleasing.

Thurnez Isa

depends how big her breast are

Dante

Payne

Also depends if the 'tache is a cramulus special, or really real.