News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Need help with a picture

Started by rygD, November 02, 2009, 05:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rygD

I am trying to make something based on an apple.  I lack the simple fucking skills required to draw a decent looking apple, so I can't go onto the next step.  I am looking for something that can be used on a website, as well as perhaps here, so it needs to look good, but needs to be simple enough that it can be easily reproduced in print and whatever.  Almost like a logo.  If someone is willing to help please send me a message.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

Cramulus

I hereby release this image into the public domain:

the other anonymous

rygD

More specifically I wanted an appleskull.  Google brought back some stuff, but nothing suiting my needs.  It needs to be suitable for a pirate flag.

Cram, your picture isn't showing up on the network I am on (the interwebs have a hard time here sometimes).

toa, thanks for the idea, I may steal one.  Did Syn make these or does he steal them from others?

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: rygD on November 03, 2009, 05:44:02 AM
More specifically I wanted an appleskull.  Google brought back some stuff, but nothing suiting my needs.  It needs to be suitable for a pirate flag.

Cram, your picture isn't showing up on the network I am on (the interwebs have a hard time here sometimes).

toa, thanks for the idea, I may steal one.  Did Syn make these or does he steal them from others?

I believe it was a concerted effort between Syn, TOA, Hoopla, and others.

Also, it's public domain, so you can't steal it.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

the other anonymous

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on November 03, 2009, 06:28:57 AM
Quote from: rygD on November 03, 2009, 05:44:02 AM
More specifically I wanted an appleskull.  Google brought back some stuff, but nothing suiting my needs.  It needs to be suitable for a pirate flag.

toa, thanks for the idea, I may steal one.  Did Syn make these or does he steal them from others?

I believe it was a concerted effort between Syn, TOA, Hoopla, and others.

QFT.

rygD

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on November 03, 2009, 06:28:57 AM

Then I don't want it.

the other anonymous

rygD

toa, thanks,but the apple logo one won't work for me. (More specifically I mean the Apple Computers one won't work)

I did an image search, but what I wan't is something that has a classic feel to it.  Maybe like a high quality woodcut.  This would also solve my printing problems (although I would love to get a dot matrix printer, which would be better for when I need to make more than one copy of something on the portable typewriter I want).  

Again, thanks for the help.

rygD