News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

The Good Book

Started by Kaienne, July 15, 2007, 09:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Quote from: triple zero on July 23, 2007, 10:28:04 PM
BMW don't worry about it man

and you know it!

while Kaienne has been a zhithead (this being from now on the transgender word for bitch/asshole), you are and always have been a cool .. perzon!

actually .. thiz iz kinda fun .. how about zwe call thish language "EZ-Prime" ? ;-)

:lulz:

Thanks for that, Zero.

And ratatosk, while that may be true, it doesn't make me any less angry. Really, Kaienne should know better.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on July 23, 2007, 11:32:14 PM
Quote from: triple zero on July 23, 2007, 10:28:04 PM
BMW don't worry about it man

and you know it!

while Kaienne has been a zhithead (this being from now on the transgender word for bitch/asshole), you are and always have been a cool .. perzon!

actually .. thiz iz kinda fun .. how about zwe call thish language "EZ-Prime" ? ;-)

:lulz:

Thanks for that, Zero.

And ratatosk, while that may be true, it doesn't make me any less angry. Really, Kaienne should know better.

Sometimes the prison bars hurt when we hit them... even if we know that they're there.

We got your back ;-)

*looks for that knife he left laying around*
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

LMNO

BMW, you and LG (fine... Rev Michael) post content.  Therein lies the difference.

LMNO
-Doesn't matter what's between your legs, or what you want to be between your legs; it's about what you post, dammit.

Darth Cupcake

And at this exhibit, you can see a fine example of LMNO speakin' TROOF.

Whether or not you're a dude, a chick, neither, both, or some other combination (and for that matter, which of the aforementioned you like to shag) really doesn't matter. What matters is whether or not you act like a dick, and what you contribute.

You have already been established as Not A Dick and a contributor, BMW. :wink:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Payne

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on July 24, 2007, 02:49:30 PM
And at this exhibit, you can see a fine example of LMNO speakin' TROOF.

Whether or not you're a dude, a chick, neither, both, or some other combination (and for that matter, which of the aforementioned you like to shag) really doesn't matter. What matters is whether or not you act like a dick, and what you contribute.

You have already been established as Not A Dick and a contributor, BMW. :wink:

An unfortunate choice of words, perhaps. But the sentiment stands.

Darth Cupcake

Well pttthhhhhbbbbpt to you, sir! :p
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

B_M_W

:D

I feel better now.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

tyrannosaurus vex

i still think you're a dick, for what it's worth.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

B_M_W

Quote from: vexati0n on July 25, 2007, 05:57:09 AM
i still think you're a dick, for what it's worth.

Heh.

Kaienne

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on July 23, 2007, 06:47:40 PM
Quote from: Kaienne on July 22, 2007, 04:28:16 AM
'Cos I'm an androgyne, and zhe (also; zhir) is a nice, gender-neutral pronoun, and one that sounds aesthetically pleasing to me.

Okay, I know I am bringing the drama llama on more when I say this, and I know it has before, but it needs to be said. I am an androgyne as well, a person of mixed gender identification. I also preffer non gendered pronouns.

But let me say this in big letters: I WILL NEVER EVER EXPECT ANY PERSON TO USE THEM. EVER.

Telling people they got to bend way for you and all kind of shit like that is stupid. I'll take he or she or even Hey YUO! but I will never ask someone to use a specific pronoun when reffering to me, and if someone asked which one I preffered, I might tell them, but more likely I would just say "which ever one is easier". Because anything different moves beyond asking for basic respect and into bigoted inferiority complex territory.

And because of all the statements in this thread, I feel stupid for suggesting to people on IRC which pronouns you preffered, because I asked in the first place, and I thought it was the polite thing to do in my case.

I am quickly loosing respect for you, androgyne or not.

Uh.

Quote from: Kaienne on July 22, 2007, 02:36:57 PM
Then call me whatever you want. Call me shithead if it really tickles your rocks in just the right way. I call me zhe and the people I actually give two shits about call me zhe. You don't like it? You don't matter. Deal.

Quote from: Kaienne on July 23, 2007, 04:38:42 AM
Quote from: Payne on July 22, 2007, 03:52:24 PM
Hey guys, you both have the right to call eachother whatever the fuck you want.

Hard feelings are, of course, allowed, but it's really only a word, after all.

I will call you by whatever word I feel is appropriate at the time, not whatever word YOU think is appropriate.

And that is directed at both Trip0 and Kai, and also those of you who debate the use of E-prime.

~~~Payne: Talks as he wants to, and encourages others to do the same.

Amen.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

B_M_W

Quote from: Kaienne on July 26, 2007, 05:04:00 PM

Then call me whatever you want. Call me shithead if it really tickles your rocks in just the right way. I call me zhe and the people I actually give two shits about call me zhe. You don't like it? You don't matter. Deal.

Bolded part is why its all bullshit. Telling people they don't matter because they won't use the pronouns you like is stupid shit.

tyrannosaurus vex

The obvious resolution to this is to dress up like the cutest woodland animal you can and go knock on her door and bat your eyelashes at her like a cartoon character when she opens the door; but refuse to use her fictional pronouns.  She will have no choice but to give up the pronoun requirement, unless she wants to deny her true furry nature.

AFK

fuck pronouns.  I'm all about the antinouns now. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

what happens when you use a pronoun and antinoun in the same sentence?

tyrannosaurus vex

if you're lucky, a Warp Bubble.

if you're not lucky, core breach.