Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

So, who REALLY funds PD?  And why?

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard

Are we still at war?  :)

Wondering whether should still be stockpiling...
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 10, 2011, 12:38:09 AM
Are we still at war?  :)

Wondering whether should still be stockpiling...

We'll be at war forever, Semaj.  You and Alty wanted this horrible poo-blizzard, and you'll get all you can stand and more.

Just not when you expect it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Unless, of course, Remington takes me up on my offer, and we drop the smackdown on those treacherous Swamp Yankees.

Did you see Cainad turn on me like that?  Damn.  From Ally to target at the first sign that I was preoccupied.

The Wizard

Quote from: TGRRDid you see Cainad turn on me like that?  Damn.  From Ally to target at the first sign that I was preoccupied.

International politics. What do you expect?

Quote from: TGRRUnless, of course, Remington takes me up on my offer, and we drop the smackdown on those treacherous Swamp Yankees.

I'm not connected to Remmy. Independent party. So I guess this battle continues. Fair enough.  :D
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Wizard

Quote from: TGRR...Says the Canadian.

Meh. Cut any ties after the Captain Maple Leaf incident in '58.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 10, 2011, 12:56:14 AM
Quote from: TGRR...Says the Canadian.

Meh. Cut any ties after the Captain Maple Leaf incident in '58.

Canada wasn't even a country in 58.  It was part of what the English refer to as "the midlands".

The Wizard

It had been legislatively independent for a little over twenty years. Counts.

Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 10, 2011, 01:06:45 AM
It had been legislatively independent for a little over twenty years. Counts.

Wasn't.  Doesn't.

Canada is still basically just a place England uses to dispose of their lowest-quality tea.

The Wizard

Quote from: TGRRWasn't.  Doesn't.

Canada is still basically just a place England uses to dispose of their lowest-quality tea.

Either way, alliance with Canada doesn't end conflict.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 10, 2011, 01:11:05 AM
Quote from: TGRRWasn't.  Doesn't.

Either way, alliance with Canada doesn't end conflict.

Very well.

Just so we understand that there's no crying in WOMP, eh?

The Wizard

Quote from: TGRRJust so we understand that there's no crying in WOMP, eh?

Fair enough. Do your worst.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 10, 2011, 01:15:30 AM
Quote from: TGRRJust so we understand that there's no crying in WOMP, eh?

Fair enough. Do your worst.

I'll do bad enough, anyway, at a time of my own choosing.

The Good Reverend Roger