News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madigan T Nubilous

Now for your entertainment...

Sorry I hit your car, you shouldn't even notice the damage.

The Good Reverend Roger

Ho ho ho!

You don't look anything like I imagined.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Jenne

:mittens:  My favorite is Teh Squid + Rog

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Thanks.  I have the helmet saved for future lulz.   :lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 26, 2011, 12:09:04 AM

:lulz: The difference in expression between me, Alty, and Payne is what makes it for me.

They're totally into it, or at least they're very agitated about something, and I'm wondering what the hell I'm doing there and where the fuck is the hippie poon I was told always shows up to these shindigs?

Sir Squid Diddimus

Salty

It certainly makes a compelling argument against GM corn.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Dysfunctional Cunt