News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

By the way, I'd just like to thank Trip again for making those zip files of Spagbook and WOMPertainment.   :fap:

Triple Zero

Oh right I made those! Ahahahaha and just recently I was looking through my images folder hunting for pics of somebody to WOMP while I had that thing all along :lol:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 05, 2011, 10:30:29 PM
Oh right I made those! Ahahahaha and just recently I was looking through my images folder hunting for pics of somebody to WOMP while I had that thing all along :lol:

:D

The Good Reverend Roger

AND THEN THIS HAPPENED!

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2011, 03:07:53 AM
AND THEN THIS HAPPENED!

If someone ever tried, she'd use the spiky dildoes.

That's not an obscure sports term, btw

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

This may be the second-best meme of PD.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: You guys are amazing!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 07, 2011, 03:30:36 AM
This may be the second-best meme of PD.

It fits anywhere.

Like putting "no freaks" at the end of demented OKC profiles.  You can get away with anything.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 07, 2011, 03:31:17 AM

I've been saving the "cheerful til you shit your pance in terror" Nigel pic for an occasion just like this.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2011, 03:34:37 AM

I've been saving the "cheerful til you shit your pance in terror" Nigel pic for an occasion just like this.

The one in that last womp?  Yeah, that hits the nail on the head, that description.

Also, Nigel, you're breathtakingly gorgeous in that shot.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 07, 2011, 03:40:31 AM

The one in that last womp?  Yeah, that hits the nail on the head, that description.

And terrifying.  You see that look on a woman's face, it could go one of three ways.

Two of those ways involve the word "parang".

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2011, 03:45:49 AM
Quote from: Science me, babby on December 07, 2011, 03:40:31 AM

And terrifying.  You see that look on a woman's face, it could go one of three ways.

Two of those ways involve the word "parang".

Clint Eastwood would be in favor of either of the ones that involve the word "parang." 

Pæs

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A