News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

See the Good Reverend's new sig for deatails.

Juana

Speaking of WOMPage, you ever gonna do anything with the fruits of Holy Quest #2, Roger?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 15, 2011, 06:22:30 PM
Speaking of WOMPage, you ever gonna do anything with the fruits of Holy Quest #2, Roger?

Yes, but it will take a bit.  My laptop has the Russian STD.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

I have decided there needs to be a Callista picspam. Because she is soooo WOMPable. Expect many, many more.

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Reeducation

AAAARGH! :lulz:

That's too scary!  :x

And I am on my way right now to have a smoke.
At that same fucking place.

At night.

It's quite dark out THERE...
I am very calm

Juana

Ssshhhh, maybe you'll escape unnoticed. And thanks!

EK WAFFLR

God damn Callista poked my eye out with her chin.  :lulz:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 20, 2011, 10:31:15 PM
I have decided there needs to be a Callista picspam. Because she is soooo WOMPable. Expect many, many more.

Hahahaha whaaaaaaat? Who IS that???
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

Callista Gingrich, Newty's current wife.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I just...I...I got nothing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel