News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Phox

Oh. You cockbat. At LEAST I got paired with... oh. I c wat you did thar.  :tgrr:

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

:lulz:

I love it!

ETA: I look like I'm shouting at a congregation
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Beardman Meow on December 26, 2011, 05:28:10 AM
I was momentarily tempted to blame the hair on Nigel's WOMP I cut you out of, but I'm too excited about what's going to happen next.

:D

LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'VE GOT.

Need pics of you.  I lost 'em during the recent virus-y thingie.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 26, 2011, 04:40:10 PM
I was momentarily tempted to blame the hair on Nigel's WOMP I cut you out of, but I'm too excited about what's going to happen next.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=23846.msg1115562#msg1115562

*gibbering with delight*

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Beardman Meow on December 27, 2011, 03:12:04 AM

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=23846.msg1115562#msg1115562

*gibbering with delight*

Got it.  Trip sent me some, too.

I will be on it tomorrow, if this thing in my right side isn't my appendix exploding.  If it is, there may be some delay.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pæs

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2011, 03:14:17 AM

*gibbering with delight*

I will be on it tomorrow, if this thing in my right side isn't my appendix exploding.  If it is, there may be some delay.
Should we be concerned?

If so, should we be concerned just for you or is there an approximate blast-radius for such a thing so we know whether to be scared for ourselves?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Beardman Meow on December 27, 2011, 03:15:57 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2011, 03:14:17 AM

*gibbering with delight*

Should we be concerned?

If so, should we be concerned just for you or is there an approximate blast-radius for such a thing so we know whether to be scared for ourselves?

I mean, left side.

Only Northern Tucson has to worry.

The Good Reverend Roger

It turns out that the discomfort is on the wrong side for the appendix.

What's probably going on here is that Christmas dinner doesn't want to leave its new home.  Some sort of intestinal blockage.  This in itself is a nightmare that can only be properly described by WOMP.

Have at it, you animals.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Pæs

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

:lulz: Anton LaVey. Interesting choice. Is it the bald head and goatee that made you think of that?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on December 28, 2011, 12:34:13 AM
:lulz: Anton LaVey. Interesting choice. Is it the bald head and goatee that made you think of that?

Yeah.  :D
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]