News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

My god, that's terrifying. :lulz:

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cainad (dec.)

How in sweet blubbering hell can it be that Roger's face looks more real in that pic than her face? :horrormirth:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cainad on March 29, 2012, 06:06:05 AM
How in sweet blubbering hell can it be that Roger's face looks more real in that pic than her face? :horrormirth:

Because her face is radioactive Play DohTM.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

There is no end to lulzy pics of her, I swear.

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on March 29, 2012, 07:43:55 AM
Quote from: Cainad on March 29, 2012, 06:06:05 AM

Because her face is radioactive Play DohTM.
I suspect it's because Roger's human. She's a candy-colored alien.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on March 29, 2012, 12:36:18 AM

Why would you do such a thing?

Revenge rides a slow horse, lady.
Molon Lube

Juana

Because EVERYONE needs to be WOMPed with Callista.

:lulz:

Freeky

That woman is suffering from carbon dioxide poisoning.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on March 30, 2012, 07:25:51 AM
That woman is suffering from carbonbased life poisoning.
I'm pretty sure she's allergic to all organic molecules.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Juana

^^^^^^^^^^ Probably correct.

Freeky

Quote from: :regret: on April 01, 2012, 09:49:01 PM
:lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: :regret: on April 01, 2012, 09:49:01 PM

Newt has a state of the art rubber fuck doll, but the technology isn't quite there yet.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

I need to screen shot the video of her grooming Newtie like a walrus. Very funny.

Mangrove

That woman is suffering from carbon dioxide poisoning.

If you were married to Newt Gingrich, you'd want C02 poisoning too!
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.