News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 15, 2009, 10:36:38 PM
So you wouldn't mind having your name attached to such a glaring and obvious spelling error?

WTF?   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on April 15, 2009, 10:35:05 PM
Quote from: Payne on April 15, 2009, 10:31:24 PM
Quote from: Sister_Gothique on April 15, 2009, 10:29:25 PM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 15, 2009, 10:27:09 PM
Quote from: Sister_Gothique on April 15, 2009, 10:23:23 PM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 15, 2009, 10:17:00 PM
I live to criticize.
Are you this obnoxious IRL?

Yeah.
Might I suggest you go play in traffic?

Might I suggest that you yourself can be rather obnoxious?

And that this is sounding quite hypocritical?

Just an observation.

~~~Payne: Knows he too can be both obnoxious and hypocritical.
I'm quite aware of that, thanks. I'm just somewhat irritated at her being so anal about something so petty.

WTF

If it was mine, and someone pointed out a spelling error, I'd be grateful. She just fucking pointed out an error. That's it. Thank god for people who don't let you leave the house with a big fucking booger hanging out of your nose, or release a WOMP with a typo.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sister_Gothique

Quote from: Nigel on April 16, 2009, 04:27:40 AM
I live to criticize.

Yeah.

Just an observation.

I'm quite aware of that, thanks. I'm just somewhat irritated at her being so anal about something so petty.

WTF

If it was mine, and someone pointed out a spelling error, I'd be grateful. She just fucking pointed out an error. That's it. Thank god for people who don't let you leave the house with a big fucking booger hanging out of your nose, or release a WOMP with a typo.
Look, Nigel....I was a bit touchy this morning and for some ungodly reason, her helpfulness irritated the piss out of me and I felt the need to display it. I already made enough of an ass out of myself(it comes with the temper...), I don't need anyone else to do it for me...let alone continue to do it for me.
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

Nast

Actually, a very good way not to make an ass out of yourself is to know when to accept that you made a mistake. This even applies to things like little errors one makes, or regrettable things one might have said/done because you were in a bad mood (it happens to everyone)! The best thing to do is recognize what you've done, and apologize if necessary.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Payne

We should bear in mind that this mistake wasn't even SG's to begin with.

But meh.

AFK

Does she own any cross-dressing bulls? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Quote from: Payne on April 16, 2009, 10:42:09 AM
We should bear in mind that this mistake wasn't even SG's to begin with.

But meh.

yeah, if anyone's an asshole here

it's revenant

Payne

Fuck that guy.

I heard he snorts coffee, and then sneezes on people and tells them his bowels are hooked up the wrong way round.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Payne on April 16, 2009, 03:08:08 PM
Fuck that guy.

I heard he snorts coffee, and then sneezes on people and tells them his bowels are hooked up the wrong way round.

:spittake:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on April 16, 2009, 06:26:06 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 16, 2009, 04:27:40 AM
I live to criticize.

Yeah.

Just an observation.

WTF

Look, Nigel....I was a bit touchy this morning and for some ungodly reason, her helpfulness irritated the piss out of me and I felt the need to display it. I already made enough of an ass out of myself(it comes with the temper...), I don't need anyone else to do it for me...let alone continue to do it for me.

Well you're going to be terribly disappointed here then, I'm afraid.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Jenne

...this thread needs moar WOMP, just saying.  /useless and obviously obnoxious commentary