News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

i assumed it was a pillow to prevent the bed from scratching up the walls
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Do your worst, ya bastards.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BADGE OF HONOR

I can think of a lot of things to put in a pack like that on my bedstead and first aid isn't even near the top.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 19, 2009, 08:41:09 AM
I can think of a lot of things to put in a pack like that on my bedstead and first aid isn't even near the top.

DOIN' IT WRONG.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

BADGE OF HONOR

Number one is pliers for emergency nipple-twisting.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 19, 2009, 08:46:17 AM
Number one is pliers for emergency nipple-twisting.

An eppie pen if you're getting it on old school.

Also, penicillin.  And lots of it.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Rumckle

Modern country music suxx0rz!!!1!
            \
              \
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: ☠ Suu ☠ on July 18, 2009, 10:17:57 PM
Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on July 18, 2009, 07:40:00 PM
oh and its been a long time since i was a teenager.

Like 6 months?

Flattery will get you everywhere. 

Sir Squid Diddimus

Dear TGRR,
   I like the glasses in the hutch behind you. they are nice.
Sincerely,
    Squid

Suu

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on July 19, 2009, 11:17:01 AM
Quote from: ☠ Suu ☠ on July 18, 2009, 10:17:57 PM
Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on July 18, 2009, 07:40:00 PM
oh and its been a long time since i was a teenager.

Like 6 months?

Flattery will get you everywhere. 

You know, people SAY that, but I find that brute force is a much more viable alternative, ESPECIALLY when flattery doesn't work.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Remington

Is it plugged in?