News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 22, 2009, 05:29:54 PM
Stop putting me on Palin's body it's creepy.

QuoteSince you're not comfortable in the traditional role as a woman you may consider joining the LBGT community.

Apparently you aren't comfortable with being on other women either?  :p
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 22, 2009, 05:29:54 PM
Stop putting me on Palin's body it's creepy.

muhuhaha

TGRR,
Can top that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rumckle

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the WOMP Room!
                                                                                                /
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

bds

Fred, your stuff is genuinely awesome! :mittens:

Also, Rumwolf, I :lulz:'d at your sig,

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rumwolf on July 23, 2009, 01:33:32 PM
                                                                             Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the WOMP Room!
                                                                                                /

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 24, 2009, 05:40:08 AM

Oh, man... The hardest part was wearing out all his bodyguards. They're very, er, demanding ladies... 8)
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

-Kel-