News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

The scene of panic after the Assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Cainad (dec.)

As promised, in return for Roger's WOMP:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pariah

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pariah

ANDDD last WOMP on the day because my wrath muscles are getting sore

WATCHOUT FRANZ!!!

Pariah

I lied.

This time Froggy tries to disguise his identity

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

The Good Reverend Roger

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

The Good Reverend Roger

Pariah

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: Parson Pariah on July 25, 2009, 07:29:57 PM
Quote from: Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard on July 25, 2009, 09:13:28 AM
http://www.slate.com/id/2090083/

Except Christopher Hitchens is a fucking asshole

Whatever assholery Christopher may be guilty of pales in comparison to that of his brother.