News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 28, 2009, 09:15:37 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 28, 2009, 09:03:38 PM
My daughter laughed fit to bust a gut, and then swore to hunt you down and kill you.

She has to get in line.

RBG, still mad about the Palin thing.

That was glorious, and I am inspired to top it.

BRB.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Here's a blast from the past:

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

*drinks her fourth cup of the night*

:D

The Good Reverend Roger

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

The Good Reverend Roger

I introduced the Earthsong forum to WOMP...

The first result:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

LOLLLL cute little bunny roger  :D :D :D :D

Jenne

:lulz:  awww...100 pts for the Earthsong forum (whoever they are...)!

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 31, 2009, 01:45:20 AM
I introduced the Earthsong forum to WOMP...

be careful
its contagious
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on July 31, 2009, 01:52:12 AM
:lulz:  awww...100 pts for the Earthsong forum (whoever they are...)!

More Pagans.  One dickhead moderator, the rest are cool.