My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

After I finish eating, and can get on to the computer that allows me to upload pics to photobucket, IT'S ON MAH'FUCKER.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on July 31, 2009, 08:22:18 PM
After I finish eating, and can get on to the computer that allows me to upload pics to photobucket, IT'S ON MAH'FUCKER.

*runs off to find more wrasslin' pics*

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Jenne

The Good Reverend Roger

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

The Good Reverend Roger

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 01, 2009, 04:57:20 AM
I think it's Legend.

Shit, that was the one I was thinking of.

What a stinker.

BADGE OF HONOR

kinda tempted to watch it actually
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 01, 2009, 04:59:53 AM

You'll be sorry.  Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Hail Eris!

PopeTom

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 01, 2009, 05:00:24 AM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 01, 2009, 04:59:53 AM

You'll be sorry.  Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

Even with the power of nostalgia it was a pretty dull movie.
-PopeTom

Hail Eris!

BADGE OF HONOR

Yeah but unicorns!  And Tim Curry!