News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 31, 2009, 01:45:20 AM
I introduced the Earthsong forum to WOMP...

The first result:

BUNNYYYYYYYY!!! RRROOOOOGGEEERRRR!!!  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

My response (the guy who isn't me or Obama is their admin):

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: skeleton on August 06, 2009, 08:18:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 31, 2009, 01:45:20 AM
I introduced the Earthsong forum to WOMP...

The first result:

BUNNYYYYYYYY!!! RRROOOOOGGEEERRRR!!!  :lulz:

I masturbated to it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Sir Squid Diddimus

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Roaring Biscuit!

Captain Utopia

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 10, 2009, 04:54:34 AM

:lulz:

I'm also not allowed near ordnance after watching "Offspring" music videos ever again.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

-Kel-