News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

I was doodling around in MS Paint...

at first I thought, maybe I shouldn't post this because it could be interpre

-Kel-

Cram i got another one for you, from the same night...here you go WOMP AWAY!!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I think Cainad needs to spread some more AIDS.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Pope Pixie Pickle

I shall have some good photos for the wompings later on this weekend after the most horribly awful wedding reception where everything was teh suck. We decided to leave cos the bride was getting all chav scum gobby at me.

fomenter

chav  :lulz:

Quote1. A chav is probably best described as the lowest form of social England. They are a breed of half-human Jerry Springer trailer trash delinquents as young as 8 (Im guessing - it could be younger) with no max age by the looks of it. They can be found hanging around McDonalds, parks, fish and chip shops or tube stations in groups smoking and drinking. They wear imitation brand name tracksuits with boxers or red knickers sticking out the back, football team insignia, mini mini skirts, loads of huge, fake, cheesy jewelry (Bling Bling) and makeup that must have been applied with a spatula. They say things like "innit", "large", "oi mate, u fink" and "booya" a lot and can never manage to finish a word or sentence properly (at all). I reckon at least 25% of them are pregnant or onto their 2nd child by the age of 17. A pram (stroller/baby buggy) is an acceptable chav accessory as long as its Burberry with racing stripes and an Adidas, Chelsea, Liverpool or England emblem on it. They are more of a menace to themselves than a menace to society. They are generally found in areas that have an abundance of council housing (low cost welfare apartments) and are spawned from lazy ass teenagers who have extra kids to claim more from the dole (more kids = more drinking money). The slightly flasher (wealthier) ones join scooter gangs and try and kill themselves in traffic. They are only really a problem during school holidays, in groups of 5 or more or when they have a new girl they are trying to impress. If abused by these pricks, a good swift punch to the head normally quietens them down and leaves no markings you can get arrested for (** so I hear). Be careful though, the higher the age and the size of the group, is directly proportional to the likelyhood of you getting the shit kicked out of you cos they fight like pack hounds.

QuoteAdjective

gobby (comparative gobbier, superlative gobbiest)

Positive
gobby

Comparative
gobbier

Superlative
gobbiest

1. (British, slang, said of a person) frequently and loudly criticising other people.

I hate that Sandra — she's a right gobby cow.
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Iason Ouabache

:lulz: This forum needs more funny Brit slang.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Remington

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on August 15, 2009, 03:11:56 AM
Wordfilter for "spag" ---> "cheeky git"?
Is it plugged in?

Payne

P3nT and I tried to introduce Scottish to the forum. It didn't take. I can see you guys prefer English slang, and therefore you should all be punched in the face.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: Payne on August 15, 2009, 11:50:16 AMI can see you guys prefer English slang, and therefore you should all be punched in the face.

Now, steady on...
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Payne on August 15, 2009, 11:50:16 AM

P3nT and I tried to introduce Scottish to the forum. It didn't take. I can see you guys prefer English slang, and therefore you should all be punched in the face.
Hey, I said BRIT slang. I'll take any Scottish or Welsh you feel like throwing out there. Fuck the Irish though.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.