News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hahahaha! Those are great!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Captain Utopia

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Inre:  the gangsta pic.

Where do people who pose like that come from?  No, really.  At what point was that supposed to be cool?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Maybe the first gangsters were epileptics? 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

I got put on the goofiest one.  8)

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

look at the background... they're at some kind of campsite...

I'd be curious to see the original pic

The Good Reverend Roger

ECH got stuck with the doodoo pance guy.   :sad:

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pope Pixie Pickle

The Good Reverend Roger

Payne

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2009, 07:34:37 PM
Inre:  the gangsta pic.

Where do people who pose like that come from?  No, really.  At what point was that supposed to be cool?

I kept hoping it was a parody...but it seems from Payne's recent post itt that I was mistaken...oh so mistaken...

Iason Ouabache

Fucking Juggalos!!!   :argh!:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘