News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Von Melee

Found a helpful poster today

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on September 22, 2009, 04:55:45 AM
it is all part of my insidious plan to ruin your couch somehow

I KNEW you were up to something!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

OH SNAP!
IT'S RAPTOR DALEKK

REPENT!

-Kel-

Quote from: Nigel on September 22, 2009, 04:43:00 AM
Quote from: -Kel- on September 22, 2009, 02:58:53 AM
Quote from: Nigel on September 19, 2009, 06:10:41 PM
The what appears to be splattered fluids on the corner of the couch is creeping me out.

Stop reading my mind Cram!

OH MY GOD

Now people are confusing me for my evil nemesis, Professor Cramulus!  :x

Do'h! :facepalm:

Richter

Had to have some fun with the new bald look:

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

\
   \
     \
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. "

\
    \
      \
"Beats the hell out of American Idol."
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Haven't had that much fun WOMPing in MONTHS!

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, you'll notice that Richter is Reagan.