News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I would find this funny

but nothing is funny

my face and neck itch

I just want to sleep

please kill me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

Quote from: Nigel on October 18, 2009, 04:46:31 AM
I would find this funny

but nothing is funny

my face and neck itch

I just want to sleep

please kill me.

:sad:

I hope you get better soon.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Quote from: Nigel on October 18, 2009, 04:46:31 AM
I would find this funny

but nothing is funny

my face and neck itch

I just want to sleep

please kill me.

We're all pulling for you, Nigel!

please, please, please, feel better soon and keep eating cheeseburgers!

HELL, I NEED A GOD DAMN CHEESEBURGER!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I feel better this morning. A little dizzy, but nothing that can't be accounted for by the fact that I slept 16 out of the last 24 hours.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 18, 2009, 06:18:12 PM
I feel better this morning. A little dizzy, but nothing that can't be accounted for by the fact that I slept 16 out of the last 24 hours.

Keep resting.  I though I was better, and 12 hours later I got hit by this big fucking truck.  No shit.  Bunker in, drink lots of soup and water, and if you're still feeling good on Tuesday, you're better./
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: fictionpuss on October 17, 2009, 09:48:19 PM
Sorry Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster, I'm not 100% happy with either effort:

:lulz:
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Cramulus

Quote from: Payne on July 25, 2007, 02:56:25 PM

The misadventures of Mourning Star, co-starring BMW, D-Cup and Hunter, with a special guest appearance from Fred.

ARCHIVE ARCHAEOLOGIST strikes again!

The Good Reverend Roger

BUT FIRST A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR:

Back to our regularly scheduled programming:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz: wow

that was pretty great  :lulz:

The kind of characters you run across in the field of Cultural Resource Management:

Sir Squid Diddimus

that made me go "dah!" and recoil slightly

Suu

KALIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

:lulz:

HELLLLLOOOOOO Clarice!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat