News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I would find this funny

but nothing is funny

my face and neck itch

I just want to sleep

please kill me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

Quote from: Nigel on October 18, 2009, 04:46:31 AM
I would find this funny

but nothing is funny

my face and neck itch

I just want to sleep

please kill me.

:sad:

I hope you get better soon.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Quote from: Nigel on October 18, 2009, 04:46:31 AM
I would find this funny

but nothing is funny

my face and neck itch

I just want to sleep

please kill me.

We're all pulling for you, Nigel!

please, please, please, feel better soon and keep eating cheeseburgers!

HELL, I NEED A GOD DAMN CHEESEBURGER!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I feel better this morning. A little dizzy, but nothing that can't be accounted for by the fact that I slept 16 out of the last 24 hours.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 18, 2009, 06:18:12 PM
I feel better this morning. A little dizzy, but nothing that can't be accounted for by the fact that I slept 16 out of the last 24 hours.

Keep resting.  I though I was better, and 12 hours later I got hit by this big fucking truck.  No shit.  Bunker in, drink lots of soup and water, and if you're still feeling good on Tuesday, you're better./
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: fictionpuss on October 17, 2009, 09:48:19 PM
Sorry Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster, I'm not 100% happy with either effort:

:lulz:
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Cramulus

Quote from: Payne on July 25, 2007, 02:56:25 PM

The misadventures of Mourning Star, co-starring BMW, D-Cup and Hunter, with a special guest appearance from Fred.

ARCHIVE ARCHAEOLOGIST strikes again!

The Good Reverend Roger

BUT FIRST A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR:

Back to our regularly scheduled programming:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz: wow

that was pretty great  :lulz:

The kind of characters you run across in the field of Cultural Resource Management:

Sir Squid Diddimus

that made me go "dah!" and recoil slightly

Suu

KALIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

:lulz:

HELLLLLOOOOOO Clarice!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat