News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Pariah

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 29, 2010, 02:00:58 AM

Hot chocolate from a marshmallow cloud for all the happy children below.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Sir Squid Diddimus

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

the last yatto

the last yatto

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Yatto on January 29, 2010, 04:24:08 AM

this makes me :lulz: but it also makes me want to know what that monstrosity is he's humping and where it lives so I can plan to never swim there.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Cramulus on January 28, 2010, 03:55:59 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger on January 28, 2010, 03:50:15 AM
One for Khara:

:mittens:

I'm glad SOMEONE thought it was funny.  Shame that my feelings about something so fucking disgusting were never considered.  I thought better of you Cram.

Please show me, where the pictures are of other members with dicks drawn on their faces by people they have never said a single word too?  Maybe that way I will find it amusing as well?  I seriously doubt it though.

Weltburger, you have made an enemy of me.  You have been warned!   

LMNO

A better punch line would be for the last panel to have her head WOMP'd onto something completely LOLWUT, like, I dunno, a giraffe doing the limbo, or something.

Cramulus

I didn't even look at the poster, I just scrolled down, hoping to be offended

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Cramulus on January 29, 2010, 03:30:16 PM
I didn't even look at the poster, I just scrolled down, hoping to be offended

Yet you gave mittens?  For something you didn't even look at? 

I was offended enough for the whole board.

Cramulus

I looked at the image, not who posted it

are you actually offended by some crude MS Paint mushroom stamp? or is it just that it comes from some no-name alt?

-Kel-

i am displeased that i cannot see any of the pics as my work blocks them all and my internet is not hooked up at my new home yet.