News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on January 29, 2010, 03:58:46 PM
I looked at the image, not who posted it

are you actually offended by some crude MS Paint mushroom stamp? or is it just that it comes from some no-name alt?

What offends me, as I stated, is Weltburger's lack of guts, specifically in refusing to post a pic.

It's unsportsmanlike, and cowardly.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bu🤠ns

i can see this...otherwise, where's the wrath going?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Burns on January 29, 2010, 04:37:01 PM

I can't respect any WRATH from someone who is too chickenshit to post their own pic for return fire.

This isn't supposed to be mean-spirited sniping, which is what that was.  It's supposed to be FUN.  I don't consider any WOMP too horrible (so long as no actual laws are broken), so long as the person doing it can take what they dish out.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2010, 04:40:52 PM

I can't respect any WRATH from someone who is too chickenshit to post their own pic for return fire.

This isn't supposed to be mean-spirited sniping, which is what that was.  It's supposed to be FUN.  I don't consider any WOMP too horrible (so long as no actual laws are broken), so long as the person doing it can take what they dish out.

THIS.

It's not that Weltburger is a No Name, it's that he's a No Face.

The first faces in the WOMP Facial Vaults were our own, pretty much.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on January 29, 2010, 04:49:23 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2010, 04:40:52 PM

THIS.

It's not that Weltburger is a No Name, it's that he's a No Face.

The first faces in the WOMP Facial Vaults were our own, pretty much.

Yep. 

Payne

Also I cannot help but giggle when someone gets REALLY pissed at a WOMP.

Do they not remember what the 'W' stands for? (Protip: in this case it is NOT 'Walker', but has pretty much the same effect)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on January 29, 2010, 05:09:18 PM
Also I cannot help but giggle when someone gets REALLY pissed at a WOMP.

Do they not remember what the 'W' stands for? (Protip: in this case it is NOT 'Walker', but has pretty much the same effect)

"Walken"?

LMNO

Cramulus

the Wankers Of MS Paint cabal --- has a nice ring to it!

bugmenоt

Quote from: Khara
I'm glad SOMEONE thought it was funny.  Shame that my feelings about something so fucking disgusting were never considered.  I thought better of you Cram.

Please show me, where the pictures are of other members with dicks drawn on their faces by people they have never said a single word too?  Maybe that way I will find it amusing as well?  I seriously doubt it though.

Hallo Khara. So I painted a penis on your face.
But why do you post a picture of yourself and your kids in a thread called "WOMP-ertainment"? What did you expect?
You seem to have an attitude which says that people should respect each other, even on the internet. I appreciate that. That's why I followed your wish not to mess around with your kids' pictures (I really thought about doing it but out of respect I didn't).
To be honest, the intended message of my picture was like "Be sure what you are doing if you upload pictures of yours or others on the internet.".

Quote from: Khara
Weltburger, you have made an enemy of me.  You have been warned!    

I can not take this seriously even if I try hard.

@TGRR & Payne: Tell me more about the beginnings of WOMP and how you brave guys sacrificed your faces. It must have been epic and it was a honourable gift to the world which will never be forgotten. Now about me: I don't give a shit about that kind of internet moral and I won't upload my picture.

Rumckle

Wrath!
Sorry, I mean
Wanker!

Also, if anyone still has the password for the WOMP cabal face archive, I can email the green screens I just made to them.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Weltbürger on January 29, 2010, 06:05:53 PM

@TGRR & Payne: Tell me more about the beginnings of WOMP and how you brave guys sacrificed your faces. It must have been epic and it was a honourable gift to the world which will never be forgotten. Now about me: I don't give a shit about that kind of internet moral and I won't upload my picture.

Okay, so you're a coward.

You have nothing to say.  At least nothing worth listening to.

Bye.

bugmenоt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2010, 06:10:19 PM

Bye.

I know how you look like. Ha-ha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Weltbürger on January 29, 2010, 06:13:30 PM

Bye.

So what?  I'm supposed to be bothered that some coward in Switzerland knows what I look like?

:lulz:

I mean, it's not like Switzerland is scary, right?  In the last 500 years, what have you done?  Invented lederhosen and the cookoo clock.  Woo!  Scary watchmakers running around in tights!  Terrifying!

Your WRATH is weak, you don't have much in the way of talent at this, and you've pretty much trashed whatever credibility you had by taking a cheap shot at Khara without having the balls to man up yourself.

Way to go, hero!

bugmenоt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2010, 06:17:32 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger on January 29, 2010, 06:13:30 PM

You have nothing to say.  At least nothing worth listening to.

Bye.

So what?  I'm supposed to be bothered that some coward in Switzerland knows what I look like?

I mean, it's not like Switzerland is scary, right?  In the last 500 years, what have you done?  Invented lederhosen and the cookoo clock.  Woo!  Scary watchmakers running around in tights!  Terrifying!

Your WRATH is weak, you don't have much in the way of talent at this, and you've pretty much trashed whatever credibility you had by taking a cheap shot at Khara without having the balls to man up yourself.

Way to go, hero!

You have a lot to say to someone who is not worth listening to.
You are free to be nationalistic by the way, I've stopped caring about such folks long time ago.
You are also free to be sexistic. Of course every human being needs balls.
You are also free to shave all your head hear (EDIT: hair) because then people will not notice that they are slowly falling off by themselves.