News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Weltbürger on January 29, 2010, 06:30:25 PM
You have a lot to say to someone who is not worth listening to.

What can I say?  I'm bored, and I have time to kill.  May as well spend it making fun of you.

You are free to be nationalistic by the way, I've stopped caring about such folks long time ago.

Actually, I was making fun of your culture.

You are also free to be sexistic.

To be what? :lulz:

Of course every human being needs balls.

Or attack ovaries, take your pick.  It's the same thing.

You are also free to shave all your head hear because then people will not notice that they are slowly falling off by themselves.

My head what?

:lulz:

Use a translator site, for fuck's sake.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

bugmenоt

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Weltbürger on January 29, 2010, 06:35:59 PM
lol

Yeah, I'm laughing, too.

I mean, you put a swastika on Khara, but she has not - to my knowledge - stolen gold off of Nazi victims, as you have.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

bugmenоt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2010, 06:37:11 PM
lol

Yeah, I'm laughing, too.

I mean, you put a swastika on Khara, but she has not - to my knowledge - stolen gold off of Nazi victims, as you have.

Without that gold maybe I wouldn't have been able to look at your ridiculous face. So I have to thank you for financing WW2.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Weltbürger on January 29, 2010, 06:39:51 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2010, 06:37:11 PM
lol

Yeah, I'm laughing, too.

Without that gold maybe I wouldn't have been able to look at your ridiculous face. So I have to thank you for financing WW2.

You're really pissed the allies won, right?  :lulz:

Stopped you from picking over the bodies of the dead like the ghouls you are.

So, what's it like, living in a culture of grave robbers?

Bu🤠ns

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Burns on January 29, 2010, 06:52:27 PM
Womp pussy.

That's it.  My guess is that Weltburger weighs about 500 pounds and has pock marks from the syphilis transmitted from his/her mother in pregnency. 

Funny thing is, we have some heavier types who had the guts to post their pic, so I'm thinking it's the pock marks.

bugmenоt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2010, 06:41:26 PM
You're really pissed the allies won, right?  :lulz:

It's quite acceptable. As soon as you die, we will dig out your body, rape it, then sell it. If you are not willing to pay taxes, we can also help you. We have to help the weak.
Because it has not been a long time since some of us europeans have settled that place called america. Of course those infantile deserters thought that they will be independent. They even wrote it down. And we let them believe so because it made them happy. There are a lot of things we didn't thell the Americans because they are slow. It takes them 6-8 hours to notice that a day has started. They think now it's shortly after midday now. Hilarious.

EDIT: will be back later. try not to start another war until i'm back.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2010, 06:54:42 PM
Womp pussy.

That's it.  My guess is that Weltburger weighs about 500 pounds and has pock marks from the syphilis transmitted from his/her mother in pregnency. 

Funny thing is, we have some heavier types who had the guts to post their pic, so I'm thinking it's the pock marks.

I'm thinking it's the mother.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Burns on January 29, 2010, 06:59:58 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2010, 06:54:42 PM
Womp pussy.

I'm thinking it's the mother.

Yep.

Cram got hardcore with Remington, but with the understanding that Remington could shoot right back.  That's fun, if a little on the edge.

Weltburger is just a shitbag, who takes something fun, and gets mean with it.

Just another yahoo on the internet.  If Weltburger lived in America, he/she would be a NASCAR fan.  Bank on it.

Bu🤠ns

yup -- also where'd he go...is american idol on?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Burns on January 29, 2010, 07:06:56 PM
yup -- also where'd he go...is american idol on?

Probably reading the obituaries.  It's the end of the month, and he/she probably has to dig up the rent money.

Bu🤠ns

ouch...but yeah, i mean WOMP itself is supposed to be silly and creative -- it's not like he's even doing anything clever.  it's just all "hurr hurr! look what i did!"  awful troll, no style.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Burns on January 29, 2010, 07:10:34 PM
ouch...but yeah, i mean WOMP itself is supposed to be silly and creative -- it's not like he's even doing anything clever.  it's just all "hurr hurr! look what i did!"  awful troll, no style.

Hence the lack of talent comment earlier.  No effort was put into it, and it simply wasn't funny.

Cram's horrible and legendary "I CRAMMED YOUR GRAM" was pance-poompingly funny.  I mean, it was so over the top, I spewed coffee all over my plasma screen and choked for about a minute and a half.  I damn near keeled over.

But this?  Meh.  The lead in was good, but the punchline got Weltburger permanent negative points for failing to deliver the funny.  Being offensively funny = good.  Being offensive and NOT funny = FAIL.

Add to this Weltburger being too cowardly to post a pic of his/her blubbery and syphlitic face, and you have a desecration of WOMP.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Weltbürger on January 29, 2010, 06:55:40 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2010, 06:41:26 PM
You're really pissed the allies won, right?  :lulz:

It's quite acceptable. As soon as you die, we will dig out your body, rape it, then sell it. If you are not willing to pay taxes, we can also help you. We have to help the weak.
Because it has not been a long time since some of us europeans have settled that place called america. Of course those infantile deserters thought that they will be independent. They even wrote it down. And we let them believe so because it made them happy. There are a lot of things we didn't thell the Americans because they are slow. It takes them 6-8 hours to notice that a day has started. They think now it's shortly after midday now. Hilarious.

EDIT: will be back later. try not to start another war until i'm back.

Something got lost in translation, I think, because that made no sense whatsoever.

Find a BETTER translator site, please.