News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Payne

Quote from: Weltbürger on January 29, 2010, 06:55:40 PM
It's quite acceptable. As soon as you die, we will dig out your body, rape it, then sell it. If you are not willing to pay taxes, we can also help you. We have to help the weak.
Because it has not been a long time since some of us europeans have settled that place called america. Of course those infantile deserters thought that they will be independent. They even wrote it down. And we let them believe so because it made them happy. There are a lot of things we didn't thell the Americans because they are slow. It takes them 6-8 hours to notice that a day has started. They think now it's shortly after midday now. Hilarious.

EDIT: will be back later. try not to start another war until i'm back.

LAIL.

Way to live up to your screen name, "World Citizen".

The Good Reverend Roger

Is that what that means?  I thought it was Swiss for "Big Mac".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Triple Zero

i thought that was DALEKK? but I might be mistaken ... didnt someone already WOMP that?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

bugmenоt

Thank you all for focussing on me. I'm flattered.
But this thread is for posting manipulated pictures.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Weltbürger on January 29, 2010, 08:45:03 PM

Sure.  But we expect a little effort.  Just a little.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

The guy seems to be running a socioLOLgical experiment -- seeing if we will act like monkeys if provoked, and then acting intellectually superior in response.

You know the routine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on January 29, 2010, 09:01:37 PM
The guy seems to be running a socioLOLgical experiment -- seeing if we will act like monkeys if provoked, and then acting intellectually superior in response.

You know the routine.

Sure.  All those Swiss guys think they're the next Freud.

Payne

Quote from: Weltbürger on January 29, 2010, 08:45:03 PM

Actually, I'll tell you what this thread is for.

~~~Payne: Territorial and Aggressive. And self-analysing.

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

ThatGreenGentleman

Well, "Weltburger" you seem to be a pansy, and have no balls, or as TGRR says, attack ovaries. If you're going to do some WOMPing, then at least make it funny, or don't do it at all. And if you are to much of a wuss to post your picture on "WOMP-entertainment" then you really are an annoying slore. And if you don't know what "slore" means, then I feel no need to even bother to explain it to you, so figure it out.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Rumckle on January 29, 2010, 06:08:27 PM
Wrath!
Sorry, I mean
Wanker!

Also, if anyone still has the password for the WOMP cabal face archive, I can email the green screens I just made to them.

i totally would be all up on deadpool like that

Bu🤠ns

ThatGreenGentleman