News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

but I'm eh, stepping in to save you. yeah.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

The Good Reverend Roger

:lulz:

Love the haircut, Lizzay!

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

# Kum by ya, my Lord
Dammit, Frank, what the hell are you waiting for?                         /
                                                              \                               /
Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on February 01, 2010, 01:41:53 AM

/
Hold on Doris, they cut my nails so I couldn't peel any more fucking grenades!
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

ThatGreenGentleman

NotPublished

*wrong one :(
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

The Good Reverend Roger

NotPublished

The Good Reverend Roger

Freeky

I gotta say, NP.

Those are some fine ass tits.

ThatGreenGentleman

I am amused, TGRR, well done.  :lulz:       :mittens:

NotPublished

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NotPublished on February 03, 2010, 03:28:22 AM
:argh!:

:lulz: :lulz: Oh shit I snorted.

Ball is in your court, NotPublished...IF that's your real name.