News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

I will continue this when I get home  :argh!:
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

I have to agree, those are some sweet ass tits! xD

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NotPublished on February 03, 2010, 03:43:42 AM
I will continue this when I get home  :argh!:

Okay, but don't expect an answer before tomorrow night.  I can't see photobucket at work.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

NotPublished

:lulz: Yatto

I didn't know if this was slanderous or not :(

oops fixed up spelling XD

I'm just spreading my wings ...

Remington

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 03, 2010, 03:30:16 PM

DAKADAKADAKADAKADAKA
DAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKA
DAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKA ~click~

AAAAAH COVERING FIRE!

:mittens:

Also, Roger had to know this was coming:
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Can't see it at work, Rem.  I will vent my rage and the horrible contents of my stomach upon you these evening.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 03, 2010, 03:45:15 PM
your work block imageshack? the bastards.

It's a new decade, man.  Everything not compulsory is forbidden.

Remington

I suppose you could use your home computer as a private proxy server. Send web requests to it, then have it set up to retrieve the website info and relay it on to your work computer.
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on February 03, 2010, 03:57:24 PM
I suppose you could use your home computer as a private proxy server. Send web requests to it, then have it set up to retrieve the website info and relay it on to your work computer.

BAH!  I do not know or trust this "technology" crap.  In MY day, we just tied messages to coyotes.  Thanks to your "progress", there is a horde of hungry, unemployed coyotes lurking around the door to the shop, waiting to ambush me and gnaw my bits off.

I hope you are happy.  I hope you are satisfied.

TGRR,
Armed and ready for the little bastards.  BRING IT, YOU CANINE VERMIN!

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 04:05:20 PM

BAH!  I do not know or trust this "technology" crap.  In MY day, we just tied messages to coyotes.  Thanks to your "progress", there is a horde of hungry, unemployed coyotes lurking around the door to the shop, waiting to ambush me and gnaw my bits off.

I hope you are happy.  I hope you are satisfied.

TGRR,
Armed and ready for the little bastards.  BRING IT, YOU CANINE VERMIN!
It would take about 5 minutes to set up, and would completely bypass filtering for any website.
It's basically using your home computer as a go-between for your work computer.

:)
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on February 03, 2010, 04:12:04 PM

BAH!  I do not know or trust this "technology" crap.  In MY day, we just tied messages to coyotes.  Thanks to your "progress", there is a horde of hungry, unemployed coyotes lurking around the door to the shop, waiting to ambush me and gnaw my bits off.

TGRR,
It would take about 5 minutes to set up, and would completely bypass Websense for any website.

*looks at keyboard*

*makes monkey noises and leaps up and down hooting like the apes in 2001 A Space Oddessy*

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 04:13:18 PM
Quote from: Remington on February 03, 2010, 04:12:04 PM

TGRR,
It would take about 5 minutes to set up, and would completely bypass Websense for any website.

*looks at keyboard*

*makes monkey noises and leaps up and down hooting like the apes in 2001 A Space Oddessy*
I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO INTERNET, EVEN IF IT KILLS ME
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on February 03, 2010, 04:14:29 PM

I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO INTERNET, EVEN IF IT KILLS ME

And Remmington was never seen again.   :cry:

NotPublished

Here,

http://notpublished.ulmb.com/card/disp.php?url=http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1166/tiggre.jpg

Just copy and paste the URL at the end of disp.php?url= just as long as the URL isn't funny - not taking into consideration any encoding blablabla (A.K.A too lazy)

So E.G
Quote from: Remington on February 03, 2010, 03:32:30 PM
:mittens:
Also, Roger had to know this was coming:

Its a bit slow though