News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Jasper

Winning isn't that fun.  It's more fun to lose the game, because you can take other people down with you.  

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cramulus

I have to pass those fuckers on the way to work every morning. My car is covered in wet tea bags. They sling them at me from the top of a highway overpass as I drive by below.  My moon roof was open today and I got fucking teabagged in the goddamn eye! I'm going to ask those shits whether they like their tea with one lump or two. Then I'm gonna kneecap them with a ballpeen hammer.

Telarus

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 01, 2010, 04:12:39 PM
Winning isn't that fun.  It's more fun to lose the game, because you can take other people down with you.  

In Capitalism, we love to lose the game.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

This thread is now about The Game.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on March 01, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
I have to pass those fuckers on the way to work every morning. My car is covered in wet tea bags. They sling them at me from the top of a highway overpass as I drive by below.  My moon roof was open today and I got fucking teabagged in the goddamn eye! I'm going to ask those shits whether they like their tea with one lump or two. Then I'm gonna kneecap them with a ballpeen hammer.

You have a moon roof?

Now I'm against you, too.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

It's not so much a roof
         as a window from which I moon people

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on March 01, 2010, 08:07:28 PM
It's not so much a roof
         as a window from which I moon people

Oh, hell, I can support that.
Molon Lube

-Kel-

not the best, but i tried

-Kel-

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Cramulus on March 01, 2010, 07:55:28 PM

the fucking fuck?!? while driving?!?

notathing

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube