News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Terms of Use Violation ALREADY?!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Payne

:lulz:

Photobucket are starting to fear Remingtons sister as much as we are, obviously. Perhaps she's been popping up in pictures completely unrelated to PD...

HER POWERS GROW

the last yatto

Or NASA has agents inside photobucket, removing all photos that proved it was filmed in a warehouse
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Suu

Quote from: Pēleus on October 18, 2010, 11:01:25 AM
Or NASA has agents inside photobucket, removing all photos that proved it was filmed in a warehouse

:weary:

Triple Zero

It can't have been a warehouse, you'd die from radiation before you even get there.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Remington

It was filmed at a soundstage on Mars
Is it plugged in?

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube