News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

QuoteSounded more like "you didn't meet my expectations".

Shit, that's not how I meant it. I meant it as challenging encouragement.

Sorry. Didn't mean to come off like an asshole.

Insanity we trust.

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 01:41:13 AM
THE AWFUL TROOF:
Oh no. It looks much better with you in it, trust me.

Is it plugged in?

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 01:47:46 AM
And just what OTHER activities has our favorite Canadian savage been indulging in?

Oh, my.

:madbanana:

It was an acting job, okay? Times were tough.
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 11, 2010, 02:01:53 AM
QuoteSounded more like "you didn't meet my expectations".

Shit, that's not how I meant it. I meant it as challenging encouragement.

Sorry. Didn't mean to come off like an asshole.

No problem.  I've been a tad touchy about that since Peleus "responded" to my letter.  My bad.

Incidentally, I'm posting those later this week.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on November 11, 2010, 02:02:57 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 01:41:13 AM
THE AWFUL TROOF:
Oh no. It looks much better with you in it, trust me.

Balls.  I wouldn't be caught dead in a Members Only jacket.  They sucked in the 80s and they suck now.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on November 11, 2010, 02:04:27 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 01:47:46 AM
And just what OTHER activities has our favorite Canadian savage been indulging in?

Oh, my.

:madbanana:

It was an acting job, okay? Times were tough.

That's just what Marilyn Chambers said.

the last yatto

So you did get my postcard
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Wizard

QuoteNo problem.  I've been a tad touchy about that since Peleus "responded" to my letter.  My bad.

Posting the letter?
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pēleus on November 11, 2010, 02:07:09 AM
So you did get my postcard

I was referring to your complaint here.  It actually put me off the project, thank you very much.

As for your postcard, who knows?  My daughter was under instructions to dispose of any junk mail, and I added your mail to that list.  Remember that I told you I would.

Funny thing is, just remembering that shit has me just as mad as the day you posted.  Congratulations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 11, 2010, 02:08:54 AM
QuoteNo problem.  I've been a tad touchy about that since Peleus "responded" to my letter.  My bad.

Posting the letter?

All of them.

Responses will be scanned and posted, except for the couple of people who asked me not to, and Peleus, whose postcard presumably went the way of last week's leftovers.

The Wizard

QuoteAll of them.

Responses will be scanned and posted, except for the couple of people who asked me not to, and Peleus, whose postcard presumably went the way of last week's leftovers.

Awesome! Looking forward to it.
Insanity we trust.

the last yatto

Hey your the one who stopped short, I had to find the punchline myself
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 02:10:48 AM

Posting the letter?

All of them.

I was hoping I'd get a response for mine. :( It's not everyday someone writes you a letter in a kitchen check book.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2010, 02:14:09 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 02:10:48 AM

Posting the letter?

All of them.

I was hoping I'd get a response for mine. :( It's not everyday someone writes you a letter in a kitchen check book.

That's about the time I got swamped.  I still have to send you the top copy, right?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pēleus on November 11, 2010, 02:12:54 AM
Hey your the one who stopped short, I had to find the punchline myself

Again, missing the fucking point. 

Did you want your Goddamn money back or something?

FFS.