News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, avoiding retribution by failing to provide pics is Weltburgering.  Just saying.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Wizard

QuoteAlso, avoiding retribution by failing to provide pics is Weltburgering.  Just saying.

I provided pics, its just that they're hidden deep in the Spagbook thread.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 11, 2010, 08:24:01 PM
QuoteAlso, avoiding retribution by failing to provide pics is Weltburgering.  Just saying.

I provided pics, its just that they're hidden deep in the Spagbook thread.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Also, none of your pics has you pulling a face.

Do it right, please.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Wizard

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Also, none of your pics has you pulling a face.

Do it right, please.

Hmm. All right then. I'll take a couple pictures later tonight.
Insanity we trust.

The Wizard

Quote6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Uh, what does this mean? Six of what and half a dozen of what other?
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 12, 2010, 02:01:23 AM
Quote6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Uh, what does this mean? Six of what and half a dozen of what other?

Translation for the Canuckistani Impaired:  "Same thing".

The Wizard

Oh, okay. Well, I'll be correcting that shortly. Anything you can do with what's already there, because it'll be an hour or so before I can get some photos up?
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 12, 2010, 02:05:31 AM

Oh, okay. Well, I'll be correcting that shortly. Anything you can do with what's already there, because it'll be an hour or so before I can get some photos up?

No, I shall wait for a worthy pic of you grimacing in some fashion, no matter how long it takes you to get your 110 film developed.  I'm rather surprised, though.  I didn't realize Canada had one hour photo development yet.

You people are really coming along.

The Wizard

QuoteNo, I shall wait for a worthy pic of you grimacing in some fashion, no matter how long it takes you to get your 110 film developed.  I'm rather surprised, though.  I didn't realize Canada had one hour photo development yet.

I shall refrain from posting anymore WOMPs until I've posted the pics as well. Would be dishonorable otherwise.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 12, 2010, 02:12:09 AM
QuoteNo, I shall wait for a worthy pic of you grimacing in some fashion, no matter how long it takes you to get your 110 film developed.  I'm rather surprised, though.  I didn't realize Canada had one hour photo development yet.

I shall refrain from posting anymore WOMPs until I've posted the pics as well. Would be dishonorable otherwise.

Honor?  What part of Canada did you say you came from?  Canadians from Toronto, for example, are honorable in their own savage way, while those from Hamilton or *shudder* Newfoundland will stab their own mother for a pint of Screech.

The Wizard

I'm not from Canada. I'm from West Virginia.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 12, 2010, 02:18:40 AM
I'm not from Canada. I'm from West Virginia.

Well, at least you're not from Pennsylvania, which is a portion of Manitoba that broke off and got some poo on it.  Canada won't take them back, and America sort of pretends they don't exist.  Fucking Quakers.

The Wizard

QuoteWell, at least you're not from Pennsylvania, which is a portion of Manitoba that broke off and got some poo on it.  Canada won't take them back, and America sort of pretends they don't exist.  Fucking Quakers.

Then there's the rednecks. Don't even get me started on the rednecks.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 12, 2010, 02:23:45 AM
QuoteWell, at least you're not from Pennsylvania, which is a portion of Manitoba that broke off and got some poo on it.  Canada won't take them back, and America sort of pretends they don't exist.  Fucking Quakers.

Then there's the rednecks. Don't even get me started on the rednecks.

Well, you'd better tell that Quaker Oats guy to stop smirking at me while I eat breakfast, or I'm going to do something about it.