News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Semaj, do you remember back in 1943? When I was working for the Waffen-SS? Do you remember, when you broke into my compound, killed all my men, and blew up my lab? Do you know how long it took me to get out from under all that rubble? DO YOU!? IT TOOK ME UNTIL FUCKING 1956! THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS! But I'm not bitter. No. You see, I found one of the security cameras. And it has proof of your OTHER identity.... yes:

Not many people remember Kapitan Sovietskikh. That cunt Steve Rogers usually got credit for his work. Of course, how ol' Steve got over to the Eastern Front to blow up Nazi labs never really crossed peoples, minds though. Oh, but I remember. AND NOW THE WORLD KNOWS WHO YOU REALLY ARE SEMAJ! I may have been a Nazi, but at least I was never a filthy COMMIE!

Don Coyote

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Wizard

Shit! I thought I destroyed all of those! All I wanted to do was punch nazis and the damn Yanks weren't moving fast enough, so yeah, I worked for the Soviets for a while.

You'll burn for this Phox!
Insanity we trust.

Remington

It's -30 here and blizzarding HARD. Has been all week.
Is it plugged in?

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on January 24, 2011, 05:36:05 PM
OH MY GOD!!
:x :x :x

I was just try to and then I accidentally the nightmare fuel.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 24, 2011, 05:50:57 PM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on January 24, 2011, 05:36:05 PM
OH MY GOD!!
:x :x :x

I was just try to and then I accidentally the nightmare fuel.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

At some point I'mma have to get my WRATH on again.

It has been far too long.

For now, I have to go buy some coffee as I have ran out.

Cainad (dec.)

From the Cramlord:

Quote from: Cramulus on January 26, 2011, 12:11:10 AM
Hello! I can't wait to meet you guys! Here is an accurate depiction of what it will be like when we hang out in New York:

THIS IMAGE IS A WINDOW TO A FUTURE OF EXCITEMENT

IT IS A POST CARD FROM OUR FUTURE SELVES, OVERJOYED, MEETING AT LAST, LIKE EBONY AND IVORY

Wow I just butchered a perfectly good image of morgan freeman shaking hands with jack nicholas

Sir Squid Diddimus

AFK

Watch out for Rob Reiner.  He might accidentally eat you. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.