News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

music music music

Started by Subtract Eight!, July 24, 2007, 09:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subtract Eight!

I play guitar but mostly I've been writing things on the computer lately. I use FL7..

http://myspace.com/jordandthomas

I made Raining Blue today sup guys

also post your myspace music if you make music i wanna hear what discordians make! HARSH NOISE PLZ
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

sub 8 yours isnt working for me.  :sad:

Subtract Eight!

rly?

is it not loading? oh my why why why
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Payne

Well... It was alright, I suppose.

Subtract Eight!

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on July 24, 2007, 09:37:39 PM
I shall look into this when I'm at home.

here's me:  www.myspace.com/theillegitimatesonofconvention
Man that nose flute is disconcerting and sweet.

I listened to all of them. How do you make your beats pretty nice.

AFK

I don't do much really.  The program I use has a synth drum machine.  I just keep hitting the random beat button until I get one I like.  I'm still used to using a real drum machine and haven't quite figured out how to program this virtual one yet. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Subtract Eight!

Frenzied Destruction

(Member of the Cabal Of A Thousand Hordes)
No structure/No fascist musical notes/Just Freedom and Noise:www.myspace.com/frenzieddestruction

Subtract Eight!

whats wrong

okay i bet this one has more of a harsh noise feel ; ]

http://media.putfile.com/Meeting-of-The-Spirits

Frenzied Destruction

Links dead.Lets pretend it wasnt and that i heard it, and it was not my cup of absinthe.
(Member of the Cabal Of A Thousand Hordes)
No structure/No fascist musical notes/Just Freedom and Noise:www.myspace.com/frenzieddestruction

Subtract Eight!