News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

The Roof

Started by Cramulus, August 16, 2007, 05:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the dreadful hours

LMNO

It's filled with rum; what did you expect?

the dreadful hours

LMNO

Too many wannabe pirates, not enough wannabe BIG, GAY COWBOYS.

Something needs to change.

Jasper

Rum is good.  People say it burns to drink straight, but they are spags.

the dreadful hours

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Jasper

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

Great, now I've got that stupid song in my head.  Though, at least it replaced the other stupid song in my head.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

Jasper

It's what plants CRAAAVE.