News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Tea to the Wall - Beyond Death Coffee

Started by Richter, March 02, 2010, 03:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 03, 2010, 08:03:13 AM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 02, 2010, 11:25:24 PM
Plus, I am pretty sure my state is bigger than the EU.

I was busy looking that up before I realized you were kidding :$

Hee hee!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."