News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

ITT: Call It Now, Be Right Later

Started by Cramulus, August 20, 2007, 02:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Fred Noodle on May 14, 2008, 04:48:32 PM
Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on May 14, 2008, 04:30:33 AM
In 2012 the world will not end.

When the LHC goes active, nothing crazy will happen.

Obama will win the presidency, some jackass will try to assassinate him. The assassin will be killed.

I will quit drinking.

We will continue to use gasoline despite better options and rising costs.

The south will not rise again.

They will make a live action Dragon Ball Z movie. It will be fucking horrible.

I DONT BELIEVE THAT ONE

Yeah, I don't either but I've been right so far.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 20, 2007, 04:22:59 PM
I think it will be lower than average.  In fact, I predict the lowest turnout for a Presidential election cycle in decades.  (percentage wise of course)

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on August 20, 2007, 04:31:23 PM
I agree with super low.

:lulz: Hindsight is 20/20, eh?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

In my defense, um, okay I have nothing. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

In 2010 half of California will fall in the ocean and as a result of the massive earthquake 2 volcanoes will erupt and destroy Washington State. The price of wine and apples will skyrocket.

Jenne

Quote from: Hawk on July 01, 2009, 07:27:19 PM
In 2010 half of California will fall in the ocean and as a result of the massive earthquake 2 volcanoes will erupt and destroy Washington State. The price of wine and apples will skyrocket.

:(  Provocateur.

Bu🤠ns

fomenter

Micheal jackson's estate and children are fought over in a court case/cases that set new records for publicity..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Adios

Quote from: fomenter on July 01, 2009, 11:37:36 PM
Micheal jackson's estate and children are fought over in a court case/cases that set new records for publicity..

Since Michael Jackson is 99% plastic he will be melted down and turned into leggos so children can play with him for a change.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

That would be the worst day ever. I kind of hate California but apples and wine are two of my favorite things. Also, I heard Washington was alright.

Zenpeanut

Quote from: Hawk on July 02, 2009, 12:21:01 AM
Quote from: fomenter on July 01, 2009, 11:37:36 PM

Since Michael Jackson is 99% plastic he will be melted down and turned into leggos so children can play with him for a change.

I've heard that he's actually going to be plasticized with his already plasticized chimp and put into the michael jackson museum...no

no shit

Jenne

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on July 02, 2009, 01:59:33 AM

That would be the worst day ever. I kind of hate California but apples and wine are two of my favorite things. Also, I heard Washington was alright.

:D

AFK

They have lots of apple orchards in upper NY State.  Probably don't make a lot of wine though. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Go to North Fork Long Island for the wine.

Jenne

Some...none of it prolific or very notable, it seems.  I've heard stirrings, though.  Seems EVERYONE wants to make wine now.  If you have a stable enough environment and can get a tradition and methodology going...well, sometimes you might actually get a decent bottle or two.

LMNO