News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Quick! 

Someone filter it to see if it's really a lizard!

Richter

"Dear Diary:
Today I saw prongraphic leprechauns and pondered rantings about reptilian overlords.
I've not been drinking the absinthe I swear."
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Shit, who needs booze and/or hallucinogens when you have PD.comTM?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

She didn't come out as good as the gangster. I think it's because I drew her with pencil in mind so...off to the drafting table I go.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Suu Fett on January 08, 2008, 01:34:24 AM

She didn't come out as good as the gangster. I think it's because I drew her with pencil in mind so...off to the drafting table I go.

fixt

Suu

Triple Zero

ummm WOW.

i like this one better than the gangster, tbh.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

I colored her in with pencil last night. Gimme a sec and I'll get her scanned.

Hurr she is:

Scans tend to blow the quality, but I think this came out okay...may take a bit more tweaking though.

Triple Zero

pencil, definitely better.

*sigh* red hair, green eyes... mmm

what's the blue symbol, btw? some starwars thing?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Darth Cupcake

Yeah, I like pencil a lot better. The boot and the ammo thingie around it came out especially nicely. I dig the pencil work; you should do more of it!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

I do mostly pencil, believe it or not. LOL. I hate coloring in Photoshop unless I absolutely have to.

And yes, Zilch3, that's the Rebel Alliance branding her ass.

I'll do something Imperial after I draw my Mistress Chief and some Steampunk stuff for TempleCon.

LMNO

Wait... would your art book be all SW related?

:|

Suu

Nope. Only a handful of SW stuff, and even then I have to be careful not to piss off Uncle George. It's mostly my original stuff spanning the last 10 years of my anime-style.

There may be some of my Cross-Gen work in there, I have to see if Marvel will release it to me.

Cramulus

Can you draw a rebel chick in love with an imperial chick? That would make the old X-Wing rise.