News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Suu on June 16, 2008, 06:30:59 PM
Also, I actually purchased Liquid Stitch and Fray Check for the first time ever...if that tells you how this is going.  :|

frayed knot

:D
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Quote from: R.W.H.N? on June 16, 2008, 07:48:58 PM
Quote from: Suu on June 16, 2008, 06:30:59 PM
Also, I actually purchased Liquid Stitch and Fray Check for the first time ever...if that tells you how this is going.  :|

frayed knot

:D

:lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Updates...

knife pleating the skirt.
Teh bodice
Bodice close-up.

He doesn't like the sleeves...he wants more poof with elastic.  :| So once I'm done with the skirt, I gotta go back and redo the sleeves pending having enough fabric.

I also get to make a panel for the back of the bodice now, because the pattern is ridiculous.  :x

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

*shrug* Paying clients.

He's one of the top drags in the region. I can see why he would want to look spectacular.

Darth Cupcake

I can see how he'd want more poof, for the Cinderella look.

But, I gotta say, it is looking hell of bad ass! I can't wait to see it finished! Especially pics of him in it. :D
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Payne

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on June 17, 2008, 03:48:51 PM
I can see how he'd want more poof, for the Cinderella look.

But, I gotta say, it is looking hell of bad ass! I can't wait to see it finished! Especially pics of him in it. :D

WOMP would only spoil it by painting a 'tache on him.

Suu

I don't think I've ever cried as much in a project as this...AND IT'S NOT EVEN MY OWN TO CRY ABOUT! I think that makes it worse.  :x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I hope he's paying big bucks for that, no one should have to cry over work!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

All I know is that it'll be done tonight, and he's getting it and paying me for it tomorrow...and then I'm getting very drunk.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Suu on June 18, 2008, 04:52:53 PM
All I know is that it'll be done tonight, and he's getting it and paying me for it tomorrow...and then I'm getting very drunk.

TITCM

I look forward to seeing pics, though.

I hope you still have your sanity intact, or at least that alcohol can retrieve it!

Suu

I've started using a larger needle now, so breakage is down for now...I busted 9 needles in a 24 hour period, and hated my life.

It's just keeping an eye on the timing and thread tension now, because it's been wavering, and I've been threatening to kill a motherfucker.

OH GOD JUST BUSTLE AND SLEEVES AND HANDSEWING THE BODICE TO THE SKIRT NOW YAY!

Most recent shot:

I gotta sharpen out the pleats before I go and put the bustle over the sides.

Darth Cupcake

Holy crap, Suu, that is looking amazing. :eek:

Suu

I'm getting so sick of looking at it it's disgusting. I have to see if I can find batteries at home so I can take GOOD pictures of it aside from my phone so it's easier to see the fabric differences.

Sir Squid Diddimus

she'd better appreciate all the hard work you put into this.