News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My skirts came! And they're SOOOO CUTE! I love them!

Here is the first installment of me wearing them:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

#2 - Nigel gets retarded in the kitchen:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

Is that your skirt-wearing pose?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

hooplala

Nigel, your kitchen looks awesome.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Suu

OMFG.

YOU'RE SO FUCKING CUTE!!!!!!

I'm so happy they got there this quick! I wasn't sure with the Holidaze and shit.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks!

Yes, that is my skirt-wearing pose, apparently. :D

I love my kitchen very much. It has been in the same state of some cabinets having doors, and some not, for five years, and also I have partially painted several parts of it a variety of different colors.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am totally fucking excited about the skirts, and cannot wait until it's not assfuckingly cold so I can wear them OUTSIDE.

Eve

Nigel, I wish for more pictures of your kitchen. And/or house.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well, shit then, I will take some! My house is crazy. It looks great from the outside, but from the inside it's... quirky.

Cainad (dec.)

We took all the doors off of our kitchen cabinets at home. Sometimes we say this is to make the room seem more "open," but actually it's because everyone in my immediate family shares a peculiar flaw: once something gets put behind a closed door, we completely forget that it exists.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I put some of the doors back on, only to discover that I HATE HATE HATE it when people leave the doors open. the easy solution is to take the doors back off again, of course, but I'm a stubborn bastard.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Rabid Badger of God on December 19, 2008, 06:58:31 AM
I put some of the doors back on, only to discover that I HATE HATE HATE it when people leave the doors open. the easy solution is to take the doors back off again, of course, but I'm a stubborn bastard.

A)i agree wholeheartedly
B) FUCKING BRILLIANT!!

Suu

10th century Saxon gown:

Trims:

This is actually for a full-figured lady, but I threw my belt on there for the sake of the pics since my dressform is dilapidated and from the 1950s when all women were obviously 5'4" and 95lbs, but it goes to show how generally shapeless true early medieval clothing is.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Reverend Jeremiah

Your skirts are so cute Nigel.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel