News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Fashion Design: Steampunk

Started by Kaienne, September 25, 2007, 06:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaienne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:10:28 AM
And half of not caring what people think of you is learning to blend in.

I disagree; after all, if you don't care what other people think of you, it doesn't matter if you're dressed outlandishly or normally. As long as you're happy with yourself, and you're not causing anyone any harm, dress however pleases you most.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

Sir Squid Diddimus

people have been dressing "different" or whatever, since forever.

its nothing new.

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:12:19 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:10:08 AM
So, now Roger was trolling Kaienne, so I joined in, and zhe trolled back. We thought it was actually gonna end bad, with Roger upset.

In any case, good times. I hope you aren't upset at me Roger.

Huh?  I am the very model of equanimity, restraint, and mental balance.

TGRR,
A regular fucking Emily Post, too.

Okay. I don't even know what happened here anymore, I'm so confused.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 07:14:21 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:10:28 AM
And half of not caring what people think of you is learning to blend in.

I disagree; after all, if you don't care what other people think of you, it doesn't matter if you're dressed outlandishly or normally. As long as you're happy with yourself, and you're not causing anyone any harm, dress however pleases you most.

But what if I AM causing harm, and I don't wish to be caught?

Better to let the dude with purple hair get his head knocked in, while I - the shocked and outraged citizen - walk away to plan more hilarity.

TGRR,
Knows that camoflauge is the BEST survival strategy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on September 29, 2007, 07:15:24 AM
people have been dressing "different" or whatever, since forever.

its nothing new.

Be different.

Look like the rest of the sheep.

Keep your weirdness on the inside, so They can't see it until it is too late.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:15:41 AM
So, now Roger was trolling Kaienne, so I joined in, and zhe trolled back. We thought it was actually gonna end bad, with Roger upset.

TGRR,

:digtbk:

Kaienne

What works for you, works for you. What works for me, works for me. If we all employed the same methods, well, that'd be kind of counterintuitive, wouldn't it?

Kaienne

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 07:19:06 AM
What works for you, works for you. What works for me, works for me. If we all employed the same methods, well, that'd be kind of counterintuitive, wouldn't it?

Huh?

In any case, the trick is to burrow into The Machine like one of those chest-bursting critters from Alien

For example, there is nothing - NOTHING - funnier than being assigned to investigate your own asshattery.  Happens to me all the time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 07:20:21 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:16:55 AM
Knows that camoflauge is the BEST survival strategy.

Tell that to the Tiger.

Tigers don't use camoflauge.  They use huge, razor-sharp incisors.

Kaienne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:21:26 AM
In any case, a trick is to burrow into The Machine like one of those chest-bursting critters from Alien

Fixed.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:21:58 AM
Tigers don't use camoflauge.  They use huge, razor-sharp incisors.

That... That was... Kinda my... Heeeeey.

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:18:02 AM

TGRR,

Lets do this again sometime. Next time I'll figure out a better troll method and you won't know whats commin!

Now I remember why I always come back to these fourms. Why everyone always comes back...
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

Kaienne

Yeah, this place is great. I'm never gonna leave!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:24:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:18:02 AM

TGRR,

Lets do this again sometime. Next time I'll figure out a better troll method and you won't know whats commin!

Now I remember why I always come back to these fourms. Why everyone always comes back...

DO NEVER TRY TO STUMP THE CHUMP.

TGRR,
Chump.

B_M_W