News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Chain Dancing (Video)

Started by Kaienne, September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 01, 2007, 02:00:18 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 30, 2007, 11:26:50 PM
Kaienne has gone back to Toronto and won't be posting for a while, IIRC.

They don't have computers in Toronto.  They have do calculate things using frozen elk turds.

Thus, Kai won't be posting for a while.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

You know, I was going to make a joke about making a slide rule out of chains but I realized I didn't care enough to make it work...

B_M_W

I  could, but then, I actually LIKE Kai, as strange as zhe can be.

No, I don't have to explain why to anybody.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

s/he-ism asdide

khainene is a failfag

srslys'

everyrbody should know that pd.com doesgn't give a shit about yuro gender or what you gte off on but if you're an otulandish jackass wee WILL riopi on you and maek jokes at yoru expesne becauessre you deserve it

PD.COM: PULLS NO PUNCHES

Kaienne

And what if I'm being an outlandish jackass to get you to make jokes at my expense, 'cos it's really really fun, and you're playing right into my game?
Toronto Libraries have computers, wa ha ha.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

AFK

Quote from: Kaienne on October 02, 2007, 04:00:05 PM
And what if I'm being an outlandish jackass to get you to make jokes at my expense, 'cos it's really really fun, and you're playing right into my game?

Have you ever been to Saratoga Springs?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Kaienne

AFK

Kaienne

Cramulus

to be brutally honest--

You're member #3129571 to come here and claim that they're intentionally trying to annoy the STFUPID cabal to get a rise out of us.

I'm absolutely serious, and I bet if our search function worked you'd be able to see that getting pissed on by PD.com and then claiming that you did it intentionally is well worn territory.

Your approach (the "in your face about my gender" approach) isn't even new. As you know, we have several posters with abnormal gender identities. As far as I can tell, nobody thinks twice about it because as a group the STFUIPID cabal is fairly accepting of people who live in the fringes. Which is why you got heat for the "Am I a boy or a girl? Woah I just blew your mind!" attitude. been there. done that. preaching to the choir. *yawn*

To get you up to speed, Saratoga Springs is the hometown of a particularly annoying troll who pulled it off much, much better than you.

But hey, if you're having fun "trolling us", have at it. Frankly, many of us find it boring (that's why there are such colorful reactions). Look up The Lamanite. Or Bogus Magus. Both of them started off with potential, but ended in a downward spiral of :emo: because they stopped participating and started antagonizing.

If that's honestly how you want to be on this board, save us all a couple thousand keystrokes and fuck off. If you want to hang around and participate, do so. We are actually somewhat forgiving... to a point.

AFK

Just remember, the meme "Black Sheep are Still Sheep" is one that resonates strongly in these parts.  There's a reason for that.  And honestly, when it comes to the internet, thinking about what one is like IRL is always a bit of a shot in the dark.  (e.g. the joke about Suu being a 40 year old balding man).  In the end, who the fuck cares? 

It should be understood that these personas we put up here are limited representations of the real person.  It is a waste of our time to make judgements beyond the collection of consonants and vowels that we set before each other. 

hunter s.durden

and you're playing right into my game?

You're the asshole that follows around a dog saying "wag your tail... ok, now sniff that pole.... good, now walk away from me..." just as it's doing those things.

You are not some sort of Machivellian social puppet master.

With the above phrase you officially boarded the Lame Train.
This space for rent.

Mangrove

Cram = :mittens:

I remember writing a very similar post some years ago to the legendary 'Voice Of Truth' who got really mad because the board were not avid Bush supporters.

Anyways, future message to all people who want to prove how 'fringe' they are.

IF YOU ARE POSTING HERE REGULARLY, YOU'RE ALREADY ON THE FRINGE. SO RELAX FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Mangrove on October 02, 2007, 07:20:36 PM
IF YOU ARE POSTING HERE REGULARLY, YOU'RE ALREADY ON THE FRINGE. SO RELAX FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

:mittens: yourself.

This needs to be made news.

Maybe people will stop "impressing" us.
This space for rent.

AFK