News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Serenade

Started by Prince Tao Jones, January 26, 2004, 12:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Tao Jones

*Dances past doorway to vase of pink and black roses*

*places one of each between teeth and dips again*
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"It is by acts and not ideas that people live" - Anatole France

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Abolish the Atlantic in 2004

PrincessEris von Tartarus

*takes rose*

ohhh you know my favorite flowers and colours you do!

*spins Tao across the room and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*

*swoons a little*

and then carrys on dancing with her noble knight
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

Prince Tao Jones

* Heart pounding*

*Whispers intentions in siren's ear*
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

*hears the whispers*
*smiles wideley*

*dips Tao and feeeels eternally happy*

Ohhh my precious sweetheart! You slayer of thousands of cabbages! You are my dream!

Prince Tao Jones

*Declares intentions are more than physical....

more than metapysical......

more than words can describe.....

What wondrous spell has occured between champagne and a few dips?

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

*this is chaophysical wonderfullness in its most beautiful effects*

shall we sip more or dip more? or do you want to dip and sip me my most wonderful handsome man?

Prince Tao Jones

I would be honored to sip every inch of you.

(Then again, dipping sounds pretty damned good too.)

thanks for asking BTW    :wink:

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Malaul

::again wishes she hadda night in shiny armor::
::realises that even foil armor would work::
::sighs deeply and goes to eat a bowl of chocolate icecream:: :cry:
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

*waves magic wand for malaul - chocolate and a dragon for her too*

Tao my darling! *kisses him and then lets him slurp the champagne in her mouth*

*feeling so happy in Taos arms*

Prince Tao Jones

Remeber my advise my commrade, take what you want, and what you want will take you.

I hear your knight's hoof beats comming soon.

I must be off, to my previous engagement, but I wish you well.

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Prince Tao Jones

Quote from: Eris von Tartarus*waves magic wand for malaul - chocolate and a dragon for her too*

Tao my darling! *kisses him and then lets him slurp the champagne in her mouth*

*feeling so happy in Taos arms*

*Was already drunk from your sweet aroma*

*Champgne has pushed me over into complete Nirvana.

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

*licks bit of strawberry and drops of champagne off her darlings mouth... *kisses more*

*takes Tao to walz with her over the vast dancefloor*

Prince Tao Jones

*releases one arm and spins wildly, evicting all dancers from the floor, as spotlight strikes to follow mad couple across the floor, and lights dim.*

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

spotlight? isnt that the magnificent moonlight from above shining through the palace windows?

*lets herself get spun wildly by her darling*

you make me dizzy in the heart more thatn you do in my head with this spinning my handsome

Prince Tao Jones

"I must admit, due to my persona, and outstanding ability to slay cabbages, most women find me intimating or unapproachable, yet no you. You seem quite comfortable with me"

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!