News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Fuck Forest Gump

Started by PopeTom, September 27, 2007, 01:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeTom

Fuck Forest Gump

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."

I lost count of how many dumb fuckers who are unwilling to take control of their own life brought up that quote.

Here's a newsflash asshole, any worthwhile box of chocolates will come with a key.  That way you can tell which ones have the tasty cherry syrup in them and which ones are just cat turds.

Me, I'm allergic to chocolate, so as far as I'm concerned you can take all those boxes and stuff them up your ass.

You know what life is really like?  It's like a pencil, a fucking broken pencil.

Pointless.

Which means if you want to do something worthwhile, feel special, make a difference you need to get up off your cottage cheese like ass and go find a pencil sharpener.   Then once you manage to coordinate your monkey brain and opposable thumb to give your life a point you need to get out there and jab some motherfucker in the eye with it.

I won't lie to you, there will be some blood, that just happens when you stab a fucker in the eye.  But once the screaming has stopped you can then go through his wallet and take his money.  Once you have that fuckers money you need to get your ass to a Staples or some shit office supply shop like it and buy a M-O-T-H-E-R-F-U-C-K-I-N-G pen.

Because you don't need to sharpen a pen, and it is probably a more apt metaphor for what you want you life to really be like.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

guest7654

QuoteI'm allergic to chocolate

no wonder you feel this way.

but srsly, brav-fuckin-o :mittens:

Cain

That One Guy

People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

LMNO

Damn, Tom.

I didn't know you had it in you.

Cramulus

AFK

this deserves the special edition glowy mittens.

But since we don't have those you get a bunch of these:

:mittens:  :mittens:   :mittens:   :mittens:
:mittens:   :mittens:  :mittens:  :mittens:
:mittens:  :mittens:  :mittens:  :mittens:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: PopeTom on September 27, 2007, 01:01:25 AM
I lost count of how many dumb fuckers who are unwilling to take control of their own life brought up that quote.

:mittens: :mittens: :mittens:

Great Rant.
This shit deserves the glowing nuclear mittens.
This space for rent.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: PopeTom on September 27, 2007, 01:01:25 AM

Here's a newsflash asshole, any worthwhile box of chocolates will come with a key.  That way you can tell which ones have the tasty cherry syrup in them and which ones are just cat turds.

Which means if you want to do something worthwhile, feel special, make a difference you need to get up off your cottage cheese like ass and go find a pencil sharpener.   Then once you manage to coordinate your monkey brain and opposable thumb to give your life a point you need to get out there and jab some motherfucker in the eye with it.

of course the whole thing was great but these are my favorite parts

:mittens:

AFK

Hey, Popetom, you aren't in the Kopyleft Authors thread in the Propoganda Depository.  Are you Kopyleft and could I add this to the BIP Wiki site?  Because, I'd really, really like to. 

LMNO

PopeTom

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 28, 2007, 04:39:31 PM
Hey, Popetom, you aren't in the Kopyleft Authors thread in the Propoganda Depository.  Are you Kopyleft and could I add this to the BIP Wiki site?  Because, I'd really, really like to. 

Here ya go, feel free to use it.

Quote from: PopeTom on September 28, 2007, 05:49:53 PM
My works may be used freely the only stipulation is if you decide to use the Discordian Pirate emblem (my icon) you must take the time to remind people why pirates are so much better then ninja.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

AFK

Quote from: PopeTom on September 28, 2007, 05:51:30 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 28, 2007, 04:39:31 PM

Here ya go, feel free to use it.

Quote from: PopeTom on September 28, 2007, 05:49:53 PM
My works may be used freely the only stipulation is if you decide to use the Discordian Pirate emblem (my icon) you must take the time to remind people why pirates are so much better then ninja.

cool.  thanks.