News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

the great doubt

Started by Horab Fibslager, February 10, 2004, 09:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

shoudl probaly put a disclaimer on thsi one, this ais one fo those depressing, overly intimate and way bitchy posts. also reading on may destroy your preconceptions or illusions you may have of me, so if you'd liek to keeop- your illsusions intact, just turn around and walk the other way.

my life sucks. i don't mean in a cambodia/ethipia way, or a 'i spent 20 years in a chinese prison and all i got was this lousy t-shirt' type way. i jsut don't like it. it's going no where fast. everyone i know lives liek 3000 miles away, , my job sucks, and i hate it, i'm ugly, skinny and i can actually feel myself getting stupider. every girl i like is either taken or sexually unattractive, my life has come to the point wher eit revolves aorund a video game, going to th ebar and getting drunk, and work.  i no longer have th emotivation to do anythign, wether it be to better my financial postion, write music, or do anythign actually worthwhile. i live thousands of miles from home, but not only can i not afford to travel there, if i duid go back the rent is too high and i wouldn't be abel to find a job anyway(which is why i live here in the first place)...

well i was gonna write a bunch more but i lsot the motivation do so. fuck i feel pathetic today.
Hell is other people.

Malaria test subject #777

You kidding me?
This doesn't destroy my illusions of you - I'm keeping those, thank you very much.
Just makes me feel like I'm not alone in my fundamental
unease at the way my life is going. Sounds like a transition of
some sort, or a slump time, rather than a permanent situation.

PS: I'm looking for another job and you might should also.
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

CaffeinatrixXx

I can relate to some of that
you arent alone
=^_^=

Y.M. Hut

,ÄúOnly put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.,Äù - Pablo Picasso

"A sad man never frowns; a happy man never smiles." - Immanuel Freon

Never give up man, life is as good as you make it. It's even better if you think it is.
Vielleicht sollst du nicht wissen.

B23.77

These are hard times for us all, though I'll admit a little surprise that my utmost hero, horab is having a rough go of it.  Cheer up an' look on the happy side of life.  You've got beer and money if you want it, sometimes it's good to be single, you've got a place to live, and you're still on this path to destruction called life.  Don't give up on pessimism though, for pessimism is the great motivater.

CaffeinatrixXx

=^_^=

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs to Horab}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

If it makes you feel any better, I was thinking that my life sucks also, with the few brain cells that I have left and then a miracle happened.  An epiphany if you will.  

My best friend called and yelled through the phone, "My life is a living Hell!"

It cheered me up so much, I laughed for hours, you have no idea how good it felt to hear her say that!    :twisted:

My life is a Living Hell!!!  

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Bella

What Demonica and malaul said about hugs.

I've been feeling really stuck in a shitty place, too.
Then, my friend suggested I make an escape plan.....the Bella Plan, if you will.
It started out with simple tiny little steps and I'm up to some of the harder stuff now.
Feeling more free all the time.

Maybe it's time for a Horab Plan.

Or.....we could take turns calling you and screaming in your ear about our lives being a living hell. :twisted:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Y.M. Hut

Of course, Baby Steps, a la What About Bob?

Bella

Quote from: Y.M. HutOf course, Baby Steps, a la What About Bob?
Exactly like that!
You'll know me when you see me.....
I'm the zombie with the goldfish in a jar hung on a rope around my neck.
Shuffling along mumbling "baby steps baby steps baby steps."
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Y.M. Hut

Bill Murray has to be Jesus, or God at least.

slothrop23

dear master horab patron saint of the discord. it is easy to lack motivation and fell stupid if you are around a bunch of fuckwits. people have a tendancy to make me want to take a great deal of speed just to feel better on a comedown than i normally feel. you could do a tefl course on the internet for like 3 weeks and teach attractive foregin students, its not rape if they dont understand what you are saying.travel a bit, well poland.when you get there dont say whos army, look what happened last time. anyway cheer up mate, dont let the bastards get you down, it could be worse, you could be fat and disabled or australian.
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Horab Fibslager

thanks everyone. as for an escape plan it's very dificult to escape out of on's own skull, unless of course, if anyone(particularly hto attractive young females) wouldlike to trade bodies... er..
Hell is other people.

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

It's easy to escape your skull if you overdose on jello and go into a sugar coma....................

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."