News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

three levels of discordia

Started by Triple Zero, January 03, 2008, 06:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

i wrote this down in my dummy notebook a few weeks ago, it probably sucks but since i hardly write anything, i present it to you anyway:

three levels of discordia   

About O:MF i can be brief. this process lends itself very well, perhaps even preferably to the mass/massive/mass media scale.

-***-

Then there is the process of awakening, self-awareness, recognition of the BIP. this has to be done one b one, the very definition of what we mean by "awake" prevents it from being applied on a mass scale.

-***-

Finally, there is "Think for yourself schmuck!" which has to be one by oneself. You cannot make someone think for themselves, because if you did, they wouldn't.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

So let me clarify--

by "three levels of discordia" you're not talking about levels of achievement, such as how you might be a level 2 Discordian. You're talking about different layers of Discordja--

Layer 1: is about mindfucking everyone at once
Layer 2: is about mindfucking one person at a time
Layer 3: is about mindfucking yourself

veritas?

Triple Zero

yes. layers.

i think that word was the thing is thought about longest. layers came to mind, but it reminded me of Shrek, so i discarded the word :-P

also, the main point is in Layer 2.

1 and 3 are pretty obvious IMO.

the idea is that if you wanna "convert" people, you gotta do it one by one, you can't just cast out your net far and wide, which would be effective for a lot of other topics (like commercial advertisement), and perhaps some very few gems will float to the top if you do so, but at least in my experience, it's a lot more rendementful to pick out the "potentials" by hand and work on them for a little while. also fun, cause you get to know people and learn from them.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

I've had the best interpersonal results with individuals over the course of years.