News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Abortion is Murder

Started by hunter s.durden, January 10, 2008, 12:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter s.durden

Quote from: triple zero on January 10, 2008, 07:52:47 PM
it's true. that's one of the first things i thought of when writing my comment. if people have an opinion on abortion, they're not gonna change it. i know i'm not so why should they?

Agreed.
One point I failed to get across was that the Pro-lifers and usually just that.
Pro-life, not anti-choice.

Quote from: Cain on January 10, 2008, 07:42:51 PM
where one side gets accused of murder and the other gets accused of supporting religious bigotry and overpopulation. 
This space for rent.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 10, 2008, 03:24:14 AM
That's assuming they're eating chicken eggs, and not human ones.

Also, I disagree with the entire premise of this thread. 

Mmmm, human caviar!

I wonder how many human ova it would take to make a delicious cracker spread?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

tyrannosaurus vex

FTR, overpopulation is bullshit. the earth technically could support a population of 100 billion humans, if humans weren't so incredibly bad at resource distribution.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Quote from: vexati0n on January 10, 2008, 08:05:56 PM
FTR, overpopulation is bullshit. the earth technically could support a population of 100 billion humans, if humans weren't so incredibly bad at resource distribution.

But they're not.  Sure, theoretically it could support that high a population, but in theory the Free Market will make beer a penny a pint if we have enough competing companies.

tyrannosaurus vex

Refer to your Black Mass thread in OKM, except we are the ones with the solution, and nobody gets in our way.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, but why should it? That doesn't sound like fun AT ALL.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I'm pro-choice, no I haven't had an abortion. No I don't rally against pro-lifers, but I do have a good time when I go to Planned Parenthood or any Woman's Clinic for other purposes (they do more than just abortions, people!!)

Yeah, the 'ball of jelly' is living cells, but there are extenuating circumstances...always. More power to the women who love kids and can be a mom. Me? If I get pregnant, either I miscarry or have to have an abortion unless I take a lot of supplements or get some sort of laser all up in my vag. On top of that, I've accepted the fact that I'd be a shitty mother anyway and can't wait until I'm old enough to get my tubes tied or my uterus rots enough to get a hysterectomy.  (I have severe endometriosis, my cycle alone causes me to double over in pain usually for a good week before I bleed. TMI, I know...but we're talking about killing babies.)

You shouldn't use it as last-minute birth control, not only is it incredibly unhealthy, but they have pills for that now. I wanted to smack my sister this year after having two, yes TWO abortions within 10 months of each other. Christ,  be a bit smarter when having sex. If you're old enough to have sex, then you need to be educated enough on how to do it safely. No glove, no  love.

But then there should be another option...

What about crack babies? What about the poor who can't afford kids and aren't trying to find work? Shit, I knew girls in Florida that popped out kids regularly just to get more money from the state. Those people just need to be sterilized, imo.

Or maybe...Sterilization at birth should be mandatory for one out of every 10 female infants to control population!

Or chosen by impartial lottery. Lol.

*nurse walks into room with newborn girl to mommy*

"Congrats! You will never be a grandmother!"

:|

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on January 10, 2008, 08:11:31 PM

But they're not.  Sure, theoretically it could support that high a population, but in theory the Free Market will make beer a penny a pint if we have enough competing companies.

also, i heard it was 10 billion?

and

we need that HIMEOBS: it lazerz the uterus pic ITT
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bharlion

The chip in my head tells me that it is all because of the Population of the median white middle class that is declining due to cost of living and that the abortion issue is an attempt correct this. Infanticide has existed throughout history, from ancient greece all the way into modern times. Often practiced for culling out unwanted children for whatever reason. I believe they are trying to guilt people into having more children for the coming storm, if that makes sense then my chip is working properly. If not then I need to adjust my tin foil hat.
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

tyrannosaurus vex

lol

there are no problems in the world to prepare for.

we have TiVo, man! TIVO!

what could go wrong?

LMNO

Quote from: vexati0n on January 11, 2008, 06:57:56 AM
lol

there are no problems in the world to prepare for.

we have TiVo, man! TIVO!

what could go wrong?

The fact that the writer's strike ensures your Tivo will record nothing but "Deal or no Deal" and "Dancing with the Stars".

Cain

People have actually cited the writers strike as to why people are getting more interested in politics and the election primaries.

So in short, Sex and the City is what got people like Bush elected.

tyrannosaurus vex

jon stewart and stephen colbert seem to be getting along okay without their writers, and they are the only reasons i have a tv or cable service anyway.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cain on January 11, 2008, 02:25:41 PM
People have actually cited the writers strike as to why people are getting more interested in politics and the election primaries.

So in short, Sex and the City is what got people like Bush elected.
then we should ban the writers' guild every election year

Cain

Quote from: vexati0n on January 11, 2008, 02:27:31 PM
jon stewart and stephen colbert seem to be getting along okay without their writers, and they are the only reasons i have a tv or cable service anyway.

You know you can watch them on the internet for free, right?