News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

the art of procrastination

Started by barumunk, January 16, 2008, 02:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barumunk

to hand out :) to cabbages

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

LMNO

barumunk

hahahaha that was  the work i was supposed to be doing.

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

LMNO

Cain

Yeah I'd be "doing" that "work" all day long, if you get my drift

[/lack of subtlety]

barumunk

Quote from: Cain on January 16, 2008, 02:51:53 PM
Yeah I'd be "doing" that "work" all day long, if you get my drift

hahahahaha i wish, i only get the 2d version (which is just depressin)

btw... who did the BIP edit of the seal... its brilliant  :D

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey wait, you made a hardcopy? I want a hardcopy. I'd read it if I had a hardcopy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

I have access to sweet-ass printers and no one asks questions when I print out a few hundred pages. If anyone wants a box of BIP pamphlets, let me know. I will need your real-life home address though... muahahah

LMNO

I live at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC.

hunter s.durden

I live at 47 Chantal Ave, Wheeling WV.
This space for rent.

East Coast Hustle

ex-girlfriend's address or guy who ripped you off in a dope deal's address?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cram is about to own my home address. Use it wisely, son.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

muahahahahahah just you wait

for poo delivery

barumunk

hahahah i took that booklet that i printed with me to an club in my hometown last night, and left in lying in a conspicuous place :D i just wote in the cover "it was mine, now its your problem"

hopefully whoever finds it doesnt just throw it away  :fnord: