News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Word Doc of the BIP

Started by barumunk, January 17, 2008, 07:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barumunk

does anyone have a word .doc of the Black Iron Prison: Discordia Revisited... version 2.1 or more...

i noticed some errors (small ones) that i'd like to fixup so i can disseminate it, but dont have anything to decompile to pdf.

someone? anyone?

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

barumunk

k i.ve found a .doc of version 2.0   anyone know the difference between 2.0 and 2.1 ????

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

Cain

barumunk

oh ok... cus 2.1 has a error, the end of page 2 flows onto page 19

Cain

Hmm, I should really wait until someone who actually designed the layout is online...I only did some of the writing.

Cramulus