News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Coffee.

Started by Triple Zero, January 26, 2008, 01:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Yeah, hospital vending machine coffee--NOT EVEN ONCE.

Captain Swampass

Quote from: Jenne on June 24, 2011, 12:57:46 AM
Yeah, hospital vending machine coffee--NOT EVEN ONCE.

I don't know, it was horrible enough that I want to try it once more. Hell, I cant even recall the fragrance (Though a better word might be stench) of the muck. Actually, I should try their 'cappuccino' and mocha flavours next time I'm down there. My first time I just had dark roast.

Salty

You gotta do what you gotta do. If the options are caffeine vs no caffeine the winner is clear.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Luna

Quote from: Alty on June 24, 2011, 01:12:51 AM
You gotta do what you gotta do. If the options are caffeine vs no caffeine the winner is clear.

...  Yeah...  Go to the next machine over and grab a Mountain Dew...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Captain Swampass

Quote from: Luna on June 24, 2011, 03:51:13 AM

The next machine had a pile of odd vomit beside it. Y'know. I'm thinking consuming anything from those vending machines would be a bad idea.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Luna on June 24, 2011, 03:51:13 AM

If I was out of coffee and the ONLY other source of caffeine at hand was Mountain Dew, I'd force myself to vomit and then drink my own vomit in the hopes that there would be some stray coffee grounds in it before I'd do the dew.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"